• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson: The most overrated player in the NFL

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the life of a Lions fan. I always try to forget last year and focus on the next.
And that is the way it should be for any football fan. Too many fans hang onto the past. Good luck to you and the Lions this coming season. :-)

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey living in past works for me, but seriously I agree that last year the West was way better than the East but before that I disagree. The only conference with a better winning Pct say last 10 years in the AFC was the north, who I a mentioned in another thread, was the toughest in the AFC with Pitt, Balt and Cincy. Usually West only has one team in playoffs. Another fan ( Broncos ) on here stated that AFCE was better. I'll wager that East has a better record this year
Fair enough, if you are happy living in the past 10/15 years, then more power to you. :-)

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, if you are happy living in the past 10/15 years, then more power to you. :-)

Sure man and I year doesnt make an argument or holds water. I'll wager you on 2014 and did you see last page where you called your own post and rebutted Love it OT

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care how good he is. This is all that matters.

<-------------

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its even better now, the Raiders are much stronger.

The Seahawks showed how to play Manning.

Kansas City and San Diego are on the decline.

Raiders get the division or the wild card !!!!
I agree, IMO the Raiders are on the rise. I don't really see Denver winning the AFC West this year.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure man and I year doesnt make an argument or holds water. I'll wager you on 2014 and did you see last page where you called your own post and rebutted Love it OT
You will wager my on 2014, on what??

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but I don't really brag about the Lakers of old, that was too long ago.

I hear ya and I dont about Celts ( 4 years ago) Red Sox whole year ago, Bruins a couple years back and Pats 9 years ago. But when talking about conferences have to take years in account and not 1. I expect that division to be weakest this year with North, South and East beating them. Only Denver makes playoffs and goes to AFCG

Last edited by a moderator:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya and I dont about Celts ( 4 years ago) Red Sox whole year ago, Bruins a couple years back and Pats 9 years ago. But when talking about conferences have to take years in account and not 1. I expect that diviosn to be weakest this year with North, South and East beating them. Only Denver makes playoffs and goes to AFCG
Fair enough. :-)

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
conference wager Maybe AV bet for a month
How many total games that the Broncos, Raiders, Chiefs and Chargers win vs. how many total games the Pats, Dolphins, Jets and Bills win? If so, you're on. AV of the winners choice :-)

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many total games that the Broncos, Raiders, Chiefs and Chargers win vs. how many total games the Pats, Dolphins, Jets and Bills win? If so, you're on. AV of the winners choice :-)

You are correct you sexy bastage. Its on like Donkey Kong

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I thought. Most of the posters on this site were smart enough to see through the OP's blatant stupidity and agree Wilson isn't Dilfer. It is easily as absurd to say that as it is for any serious fan to say Wilson is a top 3 QB at this time. And everyone sees that.

Poor uk_cowgirl. Stuck pissing in the wind with no one to back him up.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a fun read. Russell Wilson is more important to the team than some are giving him credit for, especially since the Seahawks run offense wasn't as dominant as people like to think. The Hawks' ypc didn't even rank in the top 10 last season and was only slightly better than the Colts' (4.298 vs. 4.261). I mean, Marshawn Lynch averaged just 64 yards a game and 3.5 yards a carry the last six games of the season, and averaged less than 4 yards a carry in 9 games.

When contemplating how good a QB is, it really means how good is he at running the system he runs. Russell Wilson is very good at running Seattle's offense. So, to the point of the guy who said Seattle doesn't make the playoffs for Seattle, I'll agree to an extent. As an example, Peyton Manning is not the QB who can run the bootleg with any frequency, especially if it calls for throwing on the run (or the read option) and with the Hawks OLine, those 5 to 7 step drops would have killed him before the end of the season. But, that is assuming that the Hawks would have called plays exactly the same had they had Manning back there as they did with Wilson back there. On the flip, I don't think that Wilson is as successful as Manning running Manning's system.

So, the question is, did Russell Wilson execute the Seahawks offense better than all but a few QBs executed their offenses? I don't truly know the answer to that, because I don't watch enough of the other teams to know how they did, and stat sheets don't say how well the offense was executed. All I really know for sure is that Russell Wilson executes the Seahawks offense extremely well, and if he continues to do so, then the team will be in good shape.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I thought. Most of the posters on this site were smart enough to see through the OP's blatant stupidity and agree Wilson isn't Dilfer. It is easily as absurd to say that as it is for any serious fan to say Wilson is a top 3 QB at this time. And everyone sees that.

Poor uk_cowgirl. Stuck pissing in the wind with no one to back him up.

Wiz, lots of big talk behind the keyboard. I don't need backup, I can shut you up quick. I will bet you your Seahawks don't make it past the first round of the playoffs this year. Loser take a ban. Put up or shut up

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uk_cowboy. I told you I won't read another PM and I meant it. Deleted whatever you sent without opening it.

Man up and post your stuff for everyone to see or go back under your rock. Don't really care either way.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK is a fucking weirdo.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uk_cowboy. I told you I won't read another PM and I meant it. Deleted whatever you sent without opening it.

Man up and post your stuff for everyone to see or go back under your rock. Don't really care either way.

I would rather keep the name calling between you and I. It's pretty funny that you want it ''out in the open'', yet you are the sissy that cried to your Seahawks Mod. Take the bet, Seahawks don't get past the first round. Loser takes the ban. Lets roll