• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson: The most overrated player in the NFL

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what epitomizes my perception of hawk fans. Even with all the out and out generosity for RW on here. I put him around 15-16.

Kwit, so the guy who has a Raiders and lakers logo along side his seahawks logo is what your perception of a hawks fan is? Well I guess thats your problem then?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I gotta agree, Wilson is a tad overrated.
Again!!! How can Wilson be overrated when he is not an elite QB, as of yet??? You might want to check out gowazzu's stats in comment #234.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stating he wants to pass along facts, then ends off passing off a opinion as fact.:clap:

I threw out some facts, then followed it up with some romo bashing/hyperbole. If I can't have fun on here why waste my time doing all the research on stats and what not?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kwit, so the guy who has a Raiders and lakers logo along side his seahawks logo is what your perception of a hawks fan is? Well I guess thats your problem then?
I see you missed the point. Not surprisingly

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kwit is the most delusional bandwagon fan there is . He is numero uno

Last edited by a moderator:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what epitomizes my perception of hawk fans. Even with all the out and out generosity for RW on here. I put him around 15-16.
15/16 is a fair spot (at this time of his career) for Wilson.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The correct spelling of "bandwagon" may help your case immensely. And then again, probably not.

AND heres the thread ender.... Spelling being used as an avenue to further an argument.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The correct spelling of "bandwagon" may help your case immensely. And then again, probably not.

Thanks Mrs Crabtree. Again you have SF or Seattle not winning the Div. You have Pitt missing playoffs again KC winning 3-4 games and Pats going 9-7 and of course Denver going 20-0 They win on bye week too Think that somes up your delusions

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND heres the thread ender.... Spelling being used as an avenue to further an argument.
I merely suggest that when you attempt to belittle another, I suggest that you at least try to be above reproach. get the inference ?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Mrs Crabtree. Again you have SF or Seattle not winning the Div. You have Pitt missing playoffs again KC winning 3-4 games and Pats going 9-7 and of course Denver going 20-0 They win on bye week too Think that somes up your delusions
You are mostly correct with one huge error. I don't recall making a Bronco season prediction, please re post my assessment and the location of such a post. The definition of "delusion" is your thinking that the Pats continue to be a Super Bowl contender.

p.s. for your information Einstein, that would be "sums" up

and for those of you that would whine about spelling, it isn't "spelling", its a word with an entirely different meaning.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are mostly correct with one huge error. I don't recall making a Bronco season prediction, please re post my assessment and the location of such a post. The definition of "delusion" is your thinking that the Pats continue to be a Super Bowl contender.

Um, I as a seahawks fan, say the pats are a super bowl contender, when you've won your division the past what 65 years straight? You are by definition a contender.........

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, I as a seahawks fan, say the pats are a super bowl contender, when you've won your division the past what 65 years straight? You are by definition a contender.........
Winning a division filled with scrubs does NOT a Super Bowl contender make. You still have the playoffs.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and for those of you that would whine about spelling, it isn't "spelling", its a word with an entirely different meaning.
Kwit, good for you, great comment. I hate the feeling that I'm on an English thread. :-)

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only jump when it is comments like that of Peyton or Brady could not have taken this team to the playoffs. ...

Again my main argument in this whole thing was with the Seahawk fan claiming Peyton or Brady couldn't have gone to the playoffs with this team. I can about guarantee Peyton and Brady would love to play on a team with one of the best defenses of the last 30 years and a RB like Lynch. Yes the OL was shaky and the WR's were not the greatest but both Brady and Manning have made a career out of making those kind of guys household names. They also would not run the same kind of offense that Seattle runs right now. ...
Is there a fan base on these boards that doesn't have a poster with the odd extreme view? There is no doubt that if they had any of those other QB's the offense would be different. They have crafted what they have to maximize the tools they have. That's what every decent GM/HC in the league does. If they had Manning out there Lynch probably gets at least 10% less carries as well.

This same argument is also what makes some of the Seahawk faithful go crazy with all of the hate toward Wilson. He may not be asked to do what some other QB's are, but he does what he is asked to do quite well. It's not his fault that his defense often puts them in great position to win, but it's also a fallacy that he has never been asked to make a comeback. Hell, he orchestrated two incredible come from behind wins just last year. One overcoming a 21 point deficit. So when the odds were against him and he was asked to step up and pick the team up he has. Really not his fault it doesn't happen as often as some other teams and he shouldn't be downgraded for it IMO.
Right, because ALL seahawk fans believe what he said right? :doh:

Nice way to generalize. Like there aren't any delusional bronco fans.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tank u soo berry muchh. Wat ewe lak in Futbal Nolledge yu makke up in Gramma and Speling. Yu mi herro