• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson stat line

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I still can't get over how GB gave that game away, I was so happy to see Seattle losing and slowly watched it all unfold. Not sure why Rodgers didn't try Sherman more after he hurt his hand/arm. I hope Sea gets showed up in the SB. I would be ok with a blowout victory by NE.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't get over how GB gave that game away, I was so happy to see Seattle losing and slowly watched it all unfold. Not sure why Rodgers didn't try Sherman more after he hurt his hand/arm. I hope Sea gets showed up in the SB. I would be ok with a blowout victory by NE.

They gave it away on a silver platter.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson doesn't need to be spectacular for the Seahawks to win. As long as their defense is elite, he just needs to make enough plays for them to win. If Lynch is not back next year, it will be a different story. I still think they will be the team to beat next year in the division. How ironic would that be if the Seahawks play in Super Bowl L and it's in Levi Stadium?

No he doesn't. His strength is not losing the game for them and helps with field position. Last game was not the Norm. I would give him a pass on it. They still won.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know my friend is a Green bay fan and isn't talking football and isn't watching the super bowl. LOL

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he doesn't. His strength is not losing the game for them and helps with field position. Last game was not the Norm. I would give him a pass on it. They still won.

Purguy, are you having a good conversation with yourself this morning? LOL, something went went haywire with this thread, lol

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purguy, are you having a good conversation with yourself this morning? LOL, something went went haywire with this thread, lol

What are you talking about. I m saying I agree with AU. In my personal option I don't mind giving him a pass for last game. now im confused. LOL

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about. I m saying I agree with AU. In my personal option I don't mind giving him a pass for last game. now im confused. LOL

Look at post #43. It shows you responding to your own quote. It was AUs quote. Must be a system glitch. Just givng u a hard time, lol

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at post #43. It shows you responding to your own quote. It was AUs quote. Must be a system glitch. Just givng u a hard time, lol

No that was my bad. LOL it was suppose to be for AU. its been a long 2 days at work. I need sleep.

Can we please hire a OC and DC already. I don't get whats taking so long. Players want the new play books already. We look like a mess right now and it is showing that baalke and York had no game plan. I like what the bears are doing.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that was my bad. LOL it was suppose to be for AU. its been a long 2 days at work. I need sleep.

Can we please hire a OC and DC already. I don't get whats taking so long. Players want the new play books already. We look like a mess right now and it is showing that baalke and York had no game plan. I like what the bears are doing.

I don't think there can be any contact till April. Could be wrong. But I share your frustration with this. As I posted in a new thread, Gamble is in talks of possibly coming back. That would be one small bit of really good news.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing it will be Tarver as DC :-)L) and either Kiffin or Chudzinski as OC. It looks as though the Niners didn't have a plan. It's starting to get embarrassing.

On another topic, it looks as though Quinn will be the HC of the Falcons and Kyle Shanahan will be the OC.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing it will be Tarver as DC :-)L) and either Kiffin or Chudzinski as OC. It looks as though the Niners didn't have a plan. It's starting to get embarrassing.

On another topic, it looks as though Quinn will be the HC of the Falcons and Kyle Shanahan will be the OC.

Not sure about Chud, but Tarver sux as DC. Big disappointment if that happens.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Im ok with Chudzinski but Turner makes no sense. It is getting embarrassing.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about Chud, but Tarver sux as DC. Big disappointment if that happens.

Well, they're thinking that if the defense is bad, the other teams will give us garbage points and yards in catchup mode and we can promote the NFL's money-maker offense - despite not being in line for the better money maker of winning.

Just kidding, I'm sure they'll be better than we think and Tarver will come and go - whether that be come in for an interview and leave or coordinate then leave. Or if he worked out, kudos to management.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they're thinking that if the defense is bad, the other teams will give us garbage points and yards in catchup mode and we can promote the NFL's money-maker offense - despite not being in line for the better money maker of winning.

Just kidding, I'm sure they'll be better than we think and Tarver will come and go - whether that be come in for an interview and leave or coordinate then leave. Or if he worked out, kudos to management.

I read an article last week that it was not known what position Tarver was actually interviewing for. Hopefully it is for linebackers coach or another position coach.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 3 mins left 9-24 for 95 yards 4 ints,

if kap had a day like this seattle fans would have a field day talking shit to us niner fans
I would say the Seahawk fans that show up on this board are pretty respectful.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it weren't for lynch and that defense Russell Wilson wouldn't be shit.
You sound mad. I think the kids today call that being butthurt.

Yeah, that's it.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Green Bay had to do was recover that on side kick and it was all over. Another thing which drives me nuts was that one big 30 yard conversion for a first down. On that play Green Bay only rushed three and created absolutely no pressure at all. Don't know why teams do that. Drives me nuts. Wilson looked like crap the first three quarters.

Not true.
Seattle kicked the onside kick with about 2:10 left in regulation. Had GB recovered I think it is reasonable in that situation based upon the way MM called the game, GB would have run it 3 times.
Seattle DID have momentum at that point both on O and D.
2:07 run...call T.O.
2:02 run...2 min warning.
1:58? run...let clock run off 40 seconds, take a 5 yard delay penalty and punt.
In this hypothetical, Seattle would have had the ball on, let's guess their own 30. No TO's left. Apx 1:15 left.
With momentum, you have to give consideration Seattle might possibly scored in that situation meaning the onside kick did not finish off Seattle if GB had recovered.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does Russell Wilson go down in history now for the worst performance ever by a Conference Championship winning QB or is there someone else out there that sucked worst and still some how won? 4 Int's and took 5 sacks and until the last 4 minutes of the game was under 100 yrd passing with less than 10 completed passes. Green Bay should feel embarrassed for that lost.
When highlights of this game are shown on ESPN ect, they will talk about how against all odds, Russell Wilson was able to rise to the occasion after taken every blow GB could throw and led his team to victory.
Go ahead and hate it. but that is how that game will go down in history.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When highlights of this game are shown on ESPN ect, they will talk about how against all odds, Russell Wilson was able to rise to the occasion after taken every blow GB could throw and led his team to victory.
Go ahead and hate it. but that is how that game will go down in history.

I give Wilson Credit for being clutch but to be honest he didn't do much. Lynch had the 20 yard TD run, That TE caught the hail marry 2pt Conv. Special teams got the on side kick. All Wilson did was make that 3rd and 20 play.

Every person in the NFL knows Seattle wins because of D first Lynch 2nd and then wilson. On any other team wilson doesn't sniff the super bowl. D has been carrying seattle for the last 2 1/2 years. Nothing wrong with that. Be proud. I have your D as Top 3 of all time. But please Stop with this Wilson is god or Elite. He isn't.