• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson stat line

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Marino had a great career, so that's not too bad.

True. Great career, could never get that super bowl. Defense was never really any good and their running game wasn't either. Marino had to carry that team all to often and it is hard to win a championship that way when you are too one demensional

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of ugly stat lines, check out Andrew Luck right now. As Peyton Manning's successor at Indy, I guess it is only right that he plays like this in the playoffs.

Manning was hurt... Colts would a lost to Denver had he been healthy...

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay let them off the hook. It would've been perfect if Mike McCarthy would've had Dennis Green do the press conference for him. LOL. I do give credit to Seattle for taking advantage of the gifts handed to them.

I kinda feel bad for Green Bay fans. Several years they couldn't get back to Super Bowl. This year they had it in their grasp and let it slip away.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does Russell Wilson go down in history now for the worst performance ever by a Conference Championship winning QB or is there someone else out there that sucked worst and still some how won? 4 Int's and took 5 sacks and until the last 4 minutes of the game was under 100 yrd passing with less than 10 completed passes. Green Bay should feel embarrassed for that lost.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So does Russell Wilson go down in history now for the worst performance ever by a Conference Championship winning QB or is there someone else out there that sucked worst and still some how won? 4 Int's and took 5 sacks and until the last 4 minutes of the game was under 100 yrd passing with less than 10 completed passes. Green Bay should feel embarrassed for that lost.

Nope, he will be remembered for coming up with an epic comeback victory. Looked like he was headed for the doghouse, now he shines. Clutch. And Green Bay gave it away.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told some of you. Luck is not there yet. He struggles against good D's. yesterday was an embarrassment.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy crapped the bed. Very bad day by him and Rodgers some what called him out about being conservative.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told some of you. Luck is not there yet. He struggles against good D's. yesterday was an embarrassment.

The problem with Luck is they rely too much on him. They can't run the ball and their defense is suspect. They put a lot on his shoulders. Trent Richardson trade was a disaster,

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots have Luck's number. The games have been lopsided. Colts have no running game and Luck can't win it by himself against superior teams. It's just like the Seahawks have Kap's number. He has not fared well against them. His performance on Thanksgiving night was an embarrassment and unacceptable. Just ask Mr. Classy Jed York.

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Luck is they rely too much on him. They can't run the ball and their defense is suspect. They put a lot on his shoulders. Trent Richardson trade was a disaster,

:agree: Colts don't have a running game. That Richardson trade was indeed horrible. Put Luck as the QB on the Seahawks and he has success.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Colts don't have a running game. That Richardson trade was indeed horrible. Put Luck as the QB on the Seahawks and he has success.

Belicheck is known for figuring out defensively how to take away what teams do best and will make you beat them another way. Unfortunately for the Colts, the only way they can win is through Luck and Hilton. Take that way, and there is little left. One dimensional teams rarely win.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots have Luck's number. The games have been lopsided. Colts have no running game and Luck can't win it by himself against superior teams. It's just like the Seahawks have Kap's number. He has not fared well against them. His performance on Thanksgiving night was an embarrassment and unacceptable. Just ask Mr. Classy Jed York.

The whole team looked bad that night. That game was so disappointing. What I hated about it the most was how flat and uninspired the team looked coming out of the gate. There were rumors during the season that Harbaugh was losing the locker room. I discounted a lot of the rumors during the season although a lot of those rumors ended up being accurate. I don't know if Harbaugh ever lost the locker room but looking back I have to wonder whether the environment had started to go stale.

Last edited by a moderator:

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole team looked bad that night. That game was so disappointing. What I hated about it the most was how flat and uninspired the team looked coming out of the gate. There were rumors during the season that Harbaugh was losing the locker room. I discounted a lot of the rumors during the season although a lot of those rumors ended up being accurate. I don't know if Harbaugh ever lost the locker room but looking back I have to wonder whether the environment had started to go stale.

The defense didn't play that bad. It was the offense that was flat. I have a feeling that Harbaugh knew he was a lame duck coach. He knew he wasn't coming back in 2015 and as much as the players denied that all was well in the locker room, I think that was not true at all.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

agree. they need to add talent but will be tough after he gets his contract

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, he will be remembered for coming up with an epic comeback victory. Looked like he was headed for the doghouse, now he shines. Clutch. And Green Bay gave it away.

I know right? That 2 pt conversion pass..... man had to be the most perfect pass ever thrown. It was like he threw it so high that every defender on Green Bay lost sight of it. That pass isn't picked 9 our of 10 times. It's completed 10 out of 10 times. Wilson didn't win the game he did everything he could to throw it away. Lynch and Green Bay won that game for Seattle.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable ending. The onside kick and 2-point conversation were very lucky. Five TO's and they still win. Seattle can't be beat. I felt it all started when Morgan Burnett got that last interception off Wilson and instead of trying to return it, he simply slid. He should've tried to return it to put his team in position for more points. That slide was symbolic of the Packers taking their foot off the gas pedal towards the end of that game.
So does Russell Wilson go down in history now for the worst performance ever by a Conference Championship winning QB or is there someone else out there that sucked worst and still some how won? 4 Int's and took 5 sacks and
Unbelievable ending. The onside kick and 2-point conversation were very lucky. Five TO's and they still win. Seattle can't be beat. I felt it all started when Morgan Burnett got that last interception off Wilson and instead of trying to return it, he simply slid. He should've tried to return it to put his team in position for more points. That slide was symbolic of the Packers taking their foot off the gas pedal towards the end of that game.
Speaking of ugly stat lines, check out Andrew Luck right now. As Peyton Manning's successor at Indy, I guess it is only right that he plays like this in the playoffs.

They figured out the formula: throw 4 INTs and you win. Your team (defense) or luck (lowercase) will pick up the mess. It worked for Luck last year in the WC round and for Wilson here. I give credit to both, it's just a joke.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right? That 2 pt conversion pass..... man had to be the most perfect pass ever thrown. It was like he threw it so high that every defender on Green Bay lost sight of it. That pass isn't picked 9 our of 10 times. It's completed 10 out of 10 times. Wilson didn't win the game he did everything he could to throw it away. Lynch and Green Bay won that game for Seattle.

I agree. Until 4min left in the game lynch had more yards then Wilson throwing. Lynch and the D won the game (Like usually). I will say Wilson does find ways to win at the end.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does Russell Wilson go down in history now for the worst performance ever by a Conference Championship winning QB or is there someone else out there that sucked worst and still some how won? 4 Int's and took 5 sacks and

They figured out the formula: throw 4 INTs and you win. Your team (defense) or luck (lowercase) will pick up the mess. It worked for Luck last year in the WC round and for Wilson here. I give credit to both, it's just a joke.

Seattle has been winning because of the D for 2 1/2 years now. Superbowl the Defense and special teams scored what 21-28 pts. Wilson never has to carry this team. Next year might be a different story. Seattle is going to have cut some players to sign him to 20 mill a year. No more Lynch.

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has been winning because of the D for 2 1/2 years now. Superbowl the Defense and special teams scored what 21-28 pts. Wilson never has to carry this team. Next year might be a different story. Seattle is going to have cut some players to sign him to 20 mill a year. No more Lynch.

Wilson doesn't need to be spectacular for the Seahawks to win. As long as their defense is elite, he just needs to make enough plays for them to win. If Lynch is not back next year, it will be a different story. I still think they will be the team to beat next year in the division. How ironic would that be if the Seahawks play in Super Bowl L and it's in Levi Stadium?