• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson kills me sometimes

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think Wilson is a good kid. I have no hate for him at all. But if you can stand back and look at him from the outside, his persona is a bit dry and predetermined.... if not outright boring. And mostly thats because of these pre determined stock answers he gives like a politician. He is clearly mature for his age, but he isn't at the top of anyones list of people they want to grab a beer with.

Maybe I misinterpreted the breaking records at every level thing... I was assuming he meant in the NFL.

Seems like he meant he has broken records at every level of football he has played: HS, college, NFL. Not sure about pop warner or pee wee?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of Tiger Woods before the incident.

Except, you know, that everyone who interacted with Tiger pre-incident would tell you he was a tool. And everyone who ever interacts with Russell Wilson will tell you he is among the nicest, most humble people they have ever met.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Listening to the game on NFL rewind. Golden Tate kept talking like he was a kid and Wilson was 40 and Tate was a rookie. "I love playing with him. I remember watching and admiring him play when I was growing up." Or something like that. Tate you are older fuckhead

Mentally Tate is about six. That could be the source of the confusion.

Stratman72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... Russell has been known to be a robot during interviews, but I'll take that any day over some ass hat acting like he's all that and a bag of chips.

The Hawks get crap for Sherman talking too much and RW not talking enough! WTF????

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... Russell has been known to be a robot during interviews, but I'll take that any day over some ass hat acting like he's all that and a bag of chips.

The Hawks get crap for Sherman talking too much and RW not talking enough! WTF????

I assume by ass hat you're talking about Sherman, jawing about people who belong or don't belong on the top 100 etc.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume by ass hat you're talking about Sherman, jawing about people who belong or don't belong on the top 100 etc.

He was asked a question by the listmakers and he answered it honestly. Is he supposed to just say that everyone is great and they all belong on the list? Are you a big advocate of "everyone wins" little league programs?

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to the game on NFL rewind. Golden Tate kept talking like he was a kid and Wilson was 40 and Tate was a rookie. "I love playing with him. I remember watching and admiring him play when I was growing up." Or something like that. Tate you are older fuckhead

Hang, Tate was talking about Champ Bailey and watching him growing up and not RWilson.

Tate did an excellent job, when he toasted Champ, of not turning his eyes into saucers and letting Bailey know the ball was arriving.

It may have sounded odd but that's who Tate was referring to.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was asked a question by the listmakers and he answered it honestly. Is he supposed to just say that everyone is great and they all belong on the list? Are you a big advocate of "everyone wins" little league programs?

Funny that when harbaugh was asked a question about Seattle and adderol he answered it honestly and was pilloried by Seattle fans.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that when harbaugh was asked a question about Seattle and adderol he answered it honestly and was pilloried by Seattle fans.

Oh, so you like his honesty but not Sherman's?

Only difference is that Sherman was straight forward with his answer, Harby beat around the bush.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so you like his honesty but not Sherman's?

Only difference is that Sherman was straight forward with his answer, Harby beat around the bush.

I actually don't mind Sherman jawing and thought the Seattle media and fans were a bunch of oversensitive pussies for how worked up they got about harbaughs comments.