• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rules Question

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really have stock in any of the games played today, but I was watching the Pitt/ND game (because I was right that it would be a good one), and on one of Notre Dame's touchdowns, they had a receiver smash a defensive back before a screen pass was caught. The ball was in the air. I thought the ball had to be caught before you started blocking.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really have stock in any of the games played today, but I was watching the Pitt/ND game (because I was right that it would be a good one), and on one of Notre Dame's touchdowns, they had a receiver smash a defensive back before a screen pass was caught. The ball was in the air. I thought the ball had to be caught before you started blocking.

I thought so too

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1

It's ND... They can do that.