• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RR the break down , a tragic lesson of overhype

dmd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps Ron,being a former player, is suffering from the symptoms of CTE? This may explain his inane coaching blunders and questionable roster decisions. Regardless, a week from tomorrow a new chapter begins for the Redskins!!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps Ron,being a former player, is suffering from the symptoms of CTE? This may explain his inane coaching blunders and questionable roster decisions. Regardless, a week from tomorrow a new chapter begins for the Redskins!!
A new chapter is what we are excited about

Gosknz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 more weeks of Ron standing with his arms crossed sucking on a life saver while his team is getting his ass handed them.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like Jason Garrett with his “ it’s the process” attitude

RR might be a good DC but he sux moose drool as a HC.
I've said that for 4 years.

Not everyone agrees with it.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't take credit for this. Stole this from the Louie Tee Network.

"When Ron got here we had the 2nd pick, we were ashamed of the product on the field, and Jon Allen, Terry McLaurin, and DaRon Payne were our best players."

Fast forward four years and we have the 2nd pick, we are ashamed of the product on the field, and Jon Allen, Terry McLaurin, and DaRon Payne are our best players."

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give Rivera credit for saying it will be a five-year rebuild. He won't be here but 2024 will be the fifth year! :D
The bottom line is that Rivera has a fan club and he is fraud.

How else can he still be employed without a winning season in about 7 years?

I still think there are fans and posters who would not mind seeing him come back in 2024. I doubt they go out and say it, but Rivera has had a fair share of supporters over the 4 years he has been here. I still believe some support him and want him back. My 2 cents.

A semi frequent poster told me Rivera was a "good" coach about 2 months ago. I contested the statement and then they disengaged.

A frequent poster here told me Rivera was an "average" coach about 2 months ago. When I asked for evidence, none was produced.

70% of polled fans on hogs haven wanted Rivera back if he made the playoffs this year.

I am not sure what to say other than that this man is a heck of a salesman. I never want to be in the same spot we are in right now.

I am tired of dreading Sundays when it comes to nfl games.

I am tired of rooting for the team to lose each week.

I am tired of incompetence and the fanbase supporting it.

I hope harris fixes this. I still wish bezos bought the team. I support harris 100% but prefer bezos and Jay Z. Hopefully harris has a good plan. I am excited to see it get kicked off in 1 week. In 1 week, the nightmare will be over.

I am sure this post will irritate more than cause discussion, but these are the facts and they are indisputable.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RRs shortcomings. Too worried about growing coaches and being diverse. Not a good GM whatsoever, talks too fucking much to media and isn’t consistent with anything, also I believe he had a major part in the name change. Like I said every damn one in that building has to go

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is that Rivera has a fan club and he is fraud.

How else can he still be employed without a winning season in about 7 years?

I still think there are fans and posters who would not mind seeing him come back in 2024. I doubt they go out and say it, but Rivera has had a fair share of supporters over the 4 years he has been here. I still believe some support him and want him back. My 2 cents.

A semi frequent poster told me Rivera was a "good" coach about 2 months ago. I contested the statement and then they disengaged.

A frequent poster here told me Rivera was an "average" coach about 2 months ago. When I asked for evidence, none was produced.

70% of polled fans on hogs haven wanted Rivera back if he made the playoffs this year.

I am not sure what to say other than that this man is a heck of a salesman. I never want to be in the same spot we are in right now.

I am tired of dreading Sundays when it comes to nfl games.

I am tired of rooting for the team to lose each week.

I am tired of incompetence and the fanbase supporting it.

I hope harris fixes this. I still wish bezos bought the team. I support harris 100% but prefer bezos and Jay Z. Hopefully harris has a good plan. I am excited to see it get kicked off in 1 week. In 1 week, the nightmare will be over.

I am sure this post will irritate more than cause discussion, but these are the facts and they are indisputable.
I hope that you know that the way that you've described Rivera equates to every man's fear when wanting to smash with some female and is relegated to "The friend zone!" :pound: :D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dukes worst day