• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Round Tracker 2019

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The body a funny way of protecting itself when you have an injury...almost as if that body part is sending a message to the brain...I can't do this I like I normally do, but I can do it like this today...lol

Congrats on the points...stay off the volleyball pit!

I did something silly a couple of years ago involving volleyball...in the parking lot at the office we have a chain link fence that separates the warehouse yard from the parking lot. The field crew comes in early one day and I look out there and they were playing volleyball.

Me being me, I go out there, and the next thing you know, I'm involved in a full blown volleyball match...spiking/blocking, the whole 9...the next day my knees were like rubber from jumping up and down on the asphalt, back aching like hell...I had to take about 3 weeks off from golf that year. Even though we kicked ass, never again.
Volleyball playoffs start in 2 weeks, so soon.

Would love to be 30 again.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Average score +21.6
Putts/Hole 1.9
Greens in Reg 8.9%
Fairways Hit 42.2%

Looks really bad but much better since I started working with a swing coach. I was scoring in the 100’s, hit the greens on accident and spent all of my time in the rough looking for my ball.

Now my misses aren’t very severe. No more hooks or slices. If I miss the fairway, it isn’t by much. Same for the greens. Most of my misses lead to an easy chip where I used to be at least 50-100 yards to the right or left.

I’d like to get my fairways hit up to 60% and my Greens in reg up to 30-40%. That should from me down to the +10 range.

Might start taking the cart. I enjoy walking, however, by the last 5-6 holes I’m beat and end up fucking up a lot more.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going to take another crack at 9 holes today. The ribs are feeling better, but not yet 100%

do you guys use an app on your phone? I use The Grint and it has been glitchy lately.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going to take another crack at 9 holes today. The ribs are feeling better, but not yet 100%

do you guys use an app on your phone? I use The Grint and it has been glitchy lately.
I do it old school
81jifzSltyL._SX425_.jpg

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cut out of work and played 9 holes on Friday. Super slow play with a a group of 4 dudes in carts, 3 (2 riders and a walker), then me and my buddy. Behind us, there was a single chick who apparently was unhappy with the speed of our play and decided to hit into us and then ask to play through. Other guy I was playing with folded and let her play though...where she was held up by the same groups in front of us.

on top of that, the whole she decided to hit into us on really fucked me up because I ended up getting pissed off that she did it and pulled a 10 on that hole.

shot a 47 and would have been a lot nicer had she not fucked up that hole for me.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cut out of work and played 9 holes on Friday. Super slow play with a a group of 4 dudes in carts, 3 (2 riders and a walker), then me and my buddy. Behind us, there was a single chick who apparently was unhappy with the speed of our play and decided to hit into us and then ask to play through. Other guy I was playing with folded and let her play though...where she was held up by the same groups in front of us.

on top of that, the whole she decided to hit into us on really fucked me up because I ended up getting pissed off that she did it and pulled a 10 on that hole.

shot a 47 and would have been a lot nicer had she not fucked up that hole for me.
Deja vu all over again.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deja vu all over again.
I did my best not to hit into her when we were sitting on the next tee box waiting for her to hit. Should have filed a complaint with her when we got back to the clubhouse.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did my best not to hit into her when we were sitting on the next tee box waiting for her to hit. Should have filed a complaint with her when we got back to the clubhouse.

Warn her once, the second time you hit the ball back at her or stomp it into the turf.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have let her through if there was no place for her to go? I wouldn't ask to play through if there wasn't two holes open ahead. Also, a single has no status on the golf course.

Great joke:

Two dudes are playing and there's two slow ladies in front of them. One dude says that's it, I'm gonna go say something so he heads on down the hill toward them. He stops halfway and returns "that's my wife and my girlfriend down there you have to go do it." So the other dude goes down and he too stops halfway, returns and says "small world."

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The starter was nuts for letting her out as a single...she would’ve got zilch at our track on a holiday weekend and if she hit into a group and THEN asked to go thru...no, it’s stacked solid up ahead, you can play with us, else, fuck off bitch.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I am not a country club brat but
I am very very spoiled and blessed. Played some bad ass courses this year

519A2E37-8B63-4FC4-9C82-60699AB7BEE5.jpeg

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is funny. Use the ole “we ain’t going anywhere” miss lady. Lol

Any woman that plays by herself (no
one will play with her) alarms me. Definitely don’t date that woman.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The starter was nuts for letting her out as a single...she would’ve got zilch at our track on a holiday weekend and if she hit into a group and THEN asked to go thru...no, it’s stacked solid up ahead, you can play with us, else, fuck off bitch.
ha

starter

where do you think we were playing?

and I agree, she had no business asking to play though unless she thought she was going to hit into the next 3 groups as well.

what bugs me is how she approached my buddy to ask "hey I know you guys are just out here playing a round and having fun, but mind if I play through."

I think because she saw I was having a bad hole, didn't think we were out there playing a serious round of golf.

she's lucky she asked the other guy, I would have definitely told her to get back

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny. Use the ole “we ain’t going anywhere” miss lady. Lol

Any woman that plays by herself (no
one will play with her) alarms me. Definitely don’t date that woman.
I would have let her play with us if she wanted, but she was 1990's LPGA, if you know what I mean.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha

starter

where do you think we were playing?

and I agree, she had no business asking to play though unless she thought she was going to hit into the next 3 groups as well.

what bugs me is how she approached my buddy to ask "hey I know you guys are just out here playing a round and having fun, but mind if I play through."

I think because she saw I was having a bad hole, didn't think we were out there playing a serious round of golf.

she's lucky she asked the other guy, I would have definitely told her to get back

Oh...so people just pay and walk up to the 1st tee huh? Even goat tracks here will have a starter, normally a volunteer retiree doing it for free golf.

In that case, which kind of makes sense now...unless it was late afternoon, no starter worth his free golf would do that. So she was stupid to think she would be on cruise control playing as a single on a holiday weekend. I'm sure she got stuck behind one of the groups ahead that wouldn't let her go thru.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...so people just pay and walk up to the 1st tee huh? Even goat tracks here will have a starter, normally a volunteer retiree doing it for free golf.

In that case, which kind of makes sense now...unless it was late afternoon, no starter worth his free golf would do that. So she was stupid to think she would be on cruise control playing as a single on a holiday weekend. I'm sure she got stuck behind one of the groups ahead that wouldn't let her go thru.
there's a kid in the clubhouse, but no one out by the first tee saying "you go now"

I think we may have even gotten out there sooner than we should have. When we paid he said "you can go after this father and son. So I went to the bar to buy some Bud Heavies, which took forever, and we just went out, figuring we missed our window. It really is a free for all.

it was about 1 pm

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's a kid in the clubhouse, but no one out by the first tee saying "you go now"

I think we may have even gotten out there sooner than we should have. When we paid he said "you can go after this father and son. So I went to the bar to buy some Bud Heavies, which took forever, and we just went out, figuring we missed our window. It really is a free for all.

it was about 1 pm

Oh...on a Saturday morning at our little track, there is normally a small audience (at least 2 groups most of the time 3somes or 4somes) on the 1st tee...lol...heck even 1p there's an audience so there will almost always be a starter there up until about 3 or 4p

If you're a single with a 7a tee timeon a weekend or holiday...99% of the time they will pair you with at least one other player even if you have to wait until 7:30...they won't send you out alone.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You buncha commoners!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so spoiled. Walk out onto the course on any hole that's open. No tee times, no checking in at the pro shop.

BUT, if you fuck up, you'll be spoken to.

Monday morning me and Phil started at 11 cause it's near the practice green and a group was on the first. It's a par 3 so while we were finishing our putts, we looked up to see that we'd jumped in front of a fellow playing alone in a cart ( you can't see the 10th hole from 11 tee) We quickly putted out and then sat on the 12 tee and waited. The fellow came along, we introduced ourselves and let him play on and when he was on the green, we continued.

That's how it's supposed to work.