• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roughly 1/4 into the season...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the Clippers slow start. It's almost as if they have come into the season believing their own press, but forgetting that there are at least six teams better, or as good as they are. They need to step it up and be much more aggressive. I've watched at least six games where they have come out flat and acted like they didn't even want to be on the court. I think even Rivers said they need to stop pouting.

Doc Rivers is only barely better than Jason Kidd or that Brad Whoeverhisnameis in Boston. Doc just doesn't care.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers are a joke they need to go back to San Diego, LA will always be Lakertown even the LA Kings & Sparks have championship banners at Staples Center. Clippers don't have :ss:

Clippers with out CP3 would be forgotten like always & their fans are almost as bad as heat fans delusional idiots that only wear their Jerseys when going to the games (Bandwagons) fuck out of here!!
Rockets first game this season against the Clipps (at staples) gave many boo's to Howard. Why would Clipps fans do this unless it was actually many Laker fans jumping on the Clipps bandwagon?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets first game this season against the Clipps (at staples) gave many boo's to Howard. Why would Clipps fans do this unless it was actually many Laker fans jumping on the Clipps bandwagon?

Get off the fucken crack pipe, it doesn't matter if you're a bandwagon fan or not when it comes to booing Coward. He gets booed anywhere he goes :doh: or did you just realize this ??

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to say that Kobe has played much better than I thought he would. He is facilitating and racking up assists. If he can get his TOs down (looks like Cutler out there 28 assists to 25 TOs) that would be sick. I still do not know if him running the point like that will do more for winning that him taking a back seat but this is Kobe's farewell run...so have fun Kobe.

Get off the fucken crack pipe, it doesn't matter if you're a bandwagon fan or not

Should have stopped there :D

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc Rivers is only barely better than Jason Kidd or that Brad Whoeverhisnameis in Boston. Doc just doesn't care.
Brad Stevens could end up being a really good coach. You can't judge a coach when he has no talent playing for him

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it's beginning to look that way.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who should Kobe take a backseat to? The struggling Gasol or one of the role players?

Kobe is a born sidekick, it's the role that suits him best, it's what got him all those rings.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe is a born sidekick, it's the role that suits him best, it's what got him all those rings.

Did Heatmyshorts make it to the SportsHoopla? Similar knowledge, or lack there of.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Heatmyshorts make it to the SportsHoopla? Similar knowledge, or lack there of.

No, never met the guy, sounds like a sharp dude, though.