• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roster moves today

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For real though Josh Allen is starting this week. I know a lot of people aren't high on him and he already has a disadvantage going to the Bills but the dude has the best tools of any QB to come out of the draft in awhile. Hopefully he does well. I'd like to see him bring the Bills up some. See if they can develop him into what he is capable of.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For real though Josh Allen is starting this week. I know a lot of people aren't high on him and he already has a disadvantage going to the Bills but the dude has the best tools of any QB to come out of the draft in awhile. Hopefully he does well. I'd like to see him bring the Bills up some. See if they can develop him into what he is capable of.

I like Allen and he's going to at least generate some interest in that team ... After what Peterman did last season, I was surprised that of the three QB the Bills has a few months ago, Peterman was the opening day starter - that made no sense ..

I like Zay Jones and Benjamin too ... but apparently, Zay Jones' mom tweeted something about Benjamin, and how Zay had to tell him where to line up ....

True story here:

I was about 10 years old and up to bat in a Little League game .. It was nice field, big game, and the bleachers behind home plate and down the baselines were full ..

So I get hit on the left wrist with a pitch ... I drop the bat, grab my wrist with my right hand and sort of lean over ... Next thing I know, I hear my Mom's voice coming from the stands:

DID IT HIT HIM IN THE GROIN ?!?!?!

I almost choked on my bubble gum from either laughter or embarrassment or both ..

Gotta love Moms

Zay Jones apologizes to Benjamin for mom's tweet

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Allen and he's going to at least generate some interest in that team ... After what Peterman did last season, I was surprised that of the three QB the Bills has a few months ago, Peterman was the opening day starter - that made no sense ..

I like Zay Jones and Benjamin too ... but apparently, Zay Jones' mom tweeted something about Benjamin, and how Zay had to tell him where to line up ....

True story here:

I was about 10 years old and up to bat in a Little League game .. It was nice field, big game, and the bleachers behind home plate and down the baselines were full ..

So I get hit on the left wrist with a pitch ... I drop the bat, grab my wrist with my right hand and sort of lean over ... Next thing I know, I hear my Mom's voice coming from the stands:

DID IT HIT HIM IN THE GROIN ?!?!?!

I almost choked on my bubble gum from either laughter or embarrassment or both ..

Gotta love Moms

Zay Jones apologizes to Benjamin for mom's tweet

Pretty crazy how much the Jones family has been in the news this year between Zay’s mental meltdown to brother Cayleb being arrested twice and now mom in twitter.

Dad Robert who was also in the NFL has stayed out of the news.