• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rose Bowl: Ohio St. is going down!

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13978740.jpg

Show us on the doll where the bad man hurt you.

You'll find out after spending the next 7 years tolerating shitty coaching disasters.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. 5 NC is just horrible. LOL at Florida fans talking about anything before the 90s like they know what football even was.

The good days...when FL was still sparsely populated and Ohio State was still close to Florida in the academic rankings. Even back then, your coaches and fans were considered unsavory at best. Maybe that's why half the state of Ohio moved to FL?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good days...when FL was still sparsely populated and Ohio State was still close to Florida in the academic rankings. Even back then, your coaches and fans were considered unsavory at best. Maybe that's why half the state of Ohio moved to FL?
LMAO this is great.

Florida is a cesspool. Everybody in the nation knows it. No coach can go there without being marred in controversy. Your university has a very, very serious problem but all you fans can do it still cry over Urban choosing greener pastures almost a decade ago. Sad!

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll find out after spending the next 7 years tolerating shitty coaching disasters.
Wait... you still blame him for your shitty football program? After hiring the shark fucker and everything else, still holding that grudge, huh?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO this is great.

Florida is a cesspool. Everybody in the nation knows it. No coach can go there without being marred in controversy. Your university has a very, very serious problem but all you fans can do it still cry over Urban choosing greener pastures almost a decade ago. Sad!

We have a serious problem? We just finished 10th in the AP poll and we're just putting it back together! Let's summarize:

We have a great coach now - OSUx does not.
UF is a top ten public university. OSUx is not.
Florida is still a thriving, growing state. Ohio is not.
I'm taking my boat to dinner tonight. You are not.
etc etc

I could go on and on, but I'm not here to hurt your fee-fees...just to point out the obvious and move-on.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a serious problem? We just finished 10th in the AP poll and we're just putting it back together! Let's summarize:

etc etc

I could go on and on, but I'm not here to hurt your fee-fees...just to point out the obvious and move-on.
:lol::lol::lol:

A great coach?? LMAO that's adorable.
OSU and Florida have flip-flopped plenty of times in the university rankings in the 2000s, but I guess if that's what you have to hang your hat on, especially considering you didn't even go there
I don't think you know demographics about states if you don't think Ohio is growing or thriving. Columbus is routinely listed among the best cities in the nation in a number of metrics, but tell yourself what you want
Make sure you tell your dad that you're taking his boat out this time, he wasn't very happy last time

Here's the thing - Florida is, and always will be, where we send people once they're too old. Warm weather is easier on their bodies. It's God's waiting room, and that's all it is. By the way - you're welcome for any semblance of any economic growth you have, and you're welcome for the best head coach in your program's history. Be grateful.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... you still blame him for your shitty football program? After hiring the shark fucker and everything else, still holding that grudge, huh?

This is funny because it's true.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been gone for almost a decade, but they're just that bad at hiring other coaches.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol::lol::lol:

A great coach?? LMAO that's adorable.
OSU and Florida have flip-flopped plenty of times in the university rankings in the 2000s, but I guess if that's what you have to hang your hat on, especially considering you didn't even go there
I don't think you know demographics about states if you don't think Ohio is growing or thriving. Columbus is routinely listed among the best cities in the nation in a number of metrics, but tell yourself what you want
Make sure you tell your dad that you're taking his boat out this time, he wasn't very happy last time

Here's the thing - Florida is, and always will be, where we send people once they're too old. Warm weather is easier on their bodies. It's God's waiting room, and that's all it is. By the way - you're welcome for any semblance of any economic growth you have, and you're welcome for the best head coach in your program's history. Be grateful.

Spurrier build Florida's program and was the best coach Florida ever had...and probably ever will have had. CUMstain was a good game coach who did well until he burned-up his inherited roster.

The end.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurrier build Florida's program and was the best coach Florida ever had...and probably ever will have had. CUMstain was a good game coach who did well until he burned-up his inherited roster.

The end.
Nah. Urban was the first coach to win 13 games in a season, and the only coach to win 2 NCs, and he did it all in 7 seasons. He was the better coach.

Do you think you wouldn't be so bitter if your school didn't hire deadbeats to replace him like they did? I'd think you'd hate your inept AD more than Urban.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Urban was the first coach to win 13 games in a season, and the only coach to win 2 NCs, and he did it all in 7 seasons. He was the better coach.

Do you think you wouldn't be so bitter if your school didn't hire deadbeats to replace him like they did? I'd think you'd hate your inept AD more than Urban.

Pipe down and bring me a pizza, flunky...I'll be working late tonight.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c_fdrcywsaemvdb.jpg

^ pretty much sums up Florida. The school, the football, the state... juice. All of it.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

etc etc

LOLz, nothing but libtards are moving there and fucking your State up. I feel bad for you guys.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until dinner is late for me. Join us!

jve2uuylsvw1eno2jdaz.jpg
No thanks. Gotta take the dog to the vet to get his 10 month checkup, then I'm gonna make ribs and have some drinks with the fiancee and some friends. I'll take you up when I'm ready for it to be hot out again.