• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ROS -- Felix vs Price?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were going after a pitcher at the deadline, who would you go after? I'm looking to finish off my 5 man rotation with another ace. (Kershaw, Wainwright, Scherzer, Sale). Right now I'm rolling with Rubby and a weekly streamer and it's not going too well... and I tell ya, I like the security of my fierce foursome.

Of course I will take into account each price (pardon the pun) as it's two different owners with Felix and DP, but if you had your choice at same value, who would you take?

I'm leaning toward the King... (our deadline is AS game day)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were going after a pitcher at the deadline, who would you go after? I'm looking to finish off my 5 man rotation with another ace. (Kershaw, Wainwright, Scherzer, Sale). Right now I'm rolling with Rubby and a weekly streamer and it's not going too well... and I tell ya, I like the security of my fierce foursome.

Of course I will take into account each price (pardon the pun) as it's two different owners with Felix and DP, but if you had your choice at same value, who would you take?

I'm leaning toward the King... (our deadline is AS game day)

Gotta go Felix, if only because you don't know where Price may end up. May be good, may be bad, may stay right where he is, but you know exactly what you're getting with Felix.

Just my humble opinion.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go Felix, if only because you don't know where Price may end up. May be good, may be bad, may stay right where he is, but you know exactly what you're getting with Felix.

Just my humble opinion.

Felix is significantly better, but I also expect that his price tag will be a lot higher. He has been the best pitcher in baseball (non Kershaw division) so far.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right tlance.

...and the Price owner has Kimbrel too, who I am trying to turn Street into... but it's gonna take too much.

Shields is on my radar now.. with a different owner, at a much cheaper price.