• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rookie RB's

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of right now, Nick Chubb is going in the 9th-11th round from what I'm seeing, depending on the size of the league. The only obstacle for him is Hyde, and I'm not sure you can rely on him to be healthy past maybe week 5. If he goes down, Chubb would be a steal at that draft spot.

I'm not on the Royce Freeman train whatsoever. The volume won't be there IMO, and he has FAR too many carries under his belt. That doesn't bode well for an offensive line that just lost their best player.

It's hard not to love Jordan Wilkins as a great sleeper, possibly in the mold of a David Johnson who emerges from a crop of average RBs and grabs hold of the starting spot and doesn't look back - mind you, not to say he's as talented as Johnson, though he's a fine prospect with a good game that could translate well. Marlon Mack hasn't looked special at all.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of right now, Nick Chubb is going in the 9th-11th round from what I'm seeing, depending on the size of the league. The only obstacle for him is Hyde, and I'm not sure you can rely on him to be healthy past maybe week 5. If he goes down, Chubb would be a steal at that draft spot.

I'm not on the Royce Freeman train whatsoever. The volume won't be there IMO, and he has FAR too many carries under his belt. That doesn't bode well for an offensive line that just lost their best player.

It's hard not to love Jordan Wilkins as a great sleeper, possibly in the mold of a David Johnson who emerges from a crop of average RBs and grabs hold of the starting spot and doesn't look back - mind you, not to say he's as talented as Johnson, though he's a fine prospect with a good game that could translate well. Marlon Mack hasn't looked special at all.
Who did the Broncos lose along the line?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dead wrong about Royce Freeman... Besides Barkley I see him being the 2nd best Rookie RB.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe people think Freeman's volume won't be there!? Royce could see about 200 carries and 25-30 receptions

Booker at best will be a 3rd down back as the season gets going

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see 2 that are kind of surprising on there - Carolina and Indy. ... unless that includes QB carries.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see 2 that are kind of surprising on there - Carolina and Indy. ... unless that includes QB carries.
Probably includes ANY rushing attempts including QB and WR.
But with that in mind, look at SEA.
Even with Wilson's 95 rush attempts, they are a distant 21 as a team.

2017 team rush att leaders - ALL.png

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably includes ANY rushing attempts including QB and WR.
But with that in mind, look at SEA.
Even with Wilson's 95 rush attempts, they are a distant 21 as a team.

Well, he was the only one with any success. .... and they still have a crappy line - so don't see much light at the end of the tunnel for '18. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as to Seattle..a mere 2 more attempts per game sets them in top 15. Easy to attribute that to only having McKissic and guys off the practice squad that couldn't get the job done. No use banging your head against the wall, your not going anywhere. Assuming Penny is worth his draft stock, a simple two more attempts per game is easily acceptable. Stretch that to 3 per game (also easily within reason) and suddenly they're knocking on the door of top five. Its not as gloomy as the numbers might suggest

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as to Seattle..a mere 2 more attempts per game sets them in top 15. Easy to attribute that to only having McKissic and guys off the practice squad that couldn't get the job done. No use banging your head against the wall, your not going anywhere. Assuming Penny is worth his draft stock, a simple two more attempts per game is easily acceptable. Stretch that to 3 per game (also easily within reason) and suddenly they're knocking on the door of top five. Its not as gloomy as the numbers might suggest
It was still a surprising stat to me because I recalled reading a blurb how Pete Carroll loves to run the ball.
You take away Wilson's 95 attempts and the Hawks drop below Miami.
I'm with the back-from-vacation Lefty.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was still a surprising stat to me because I recalled reading a blurb how Pete Carroll loves to run the ball.
You take away Wilson's 95 attempts and the Hawks drop below Miami.
I'm with the back-from-vacation Lefty.
very true, also a little shocked myself