• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rookie grades this year ?????????

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering how are GM did overall as well I trust you guys better than reading articles ...grade them and our Rookie FA's .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from what I seen our OL was a hit.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Round 2 Marvin Mims Jr WR - B(and that’s mainly due to his return ability)

• Round 3 Drew Sanders LB - C

• Round 3 Riley Moss, CB - C

• Round 6 JL Skinner, S - TBD

• Round 7 Alex Forsyth, C - TBD

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Round 2 Marvin Mims Jr WR - B(and that’s mainly due to his return ability)

• Round 3 Drew Sanders LB - C

• Round 3 Riley Moss, CB - C

• Round 6 JL Skinner, S - TBD

• Round 7 Alex Forsyth, C - TBD
what about Rookie Free agents ?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And did they build a team IYO ?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Mims has been used well this year. I expect him to be used better next year as our offense makes some tweaks.

We also had undrafted free agents, Thomas Incoom, Nate Adkins and Alex P who hasn't played in a game yet.

Really hard to rate our rookies this year because the opportunity hasn't been there. Sanders struggled early but is slowly getting more PT and looking better.

Riley Moss started off great in camp then got hurt and lost valuable time. Hard to depend on a rookie CB who misses all of camp but he is making an impact on special teams and hear great things about his progress in practice.

I will always be biased on Mims being my favorite player in the draft and the crazy odds that my favorite team took him but I think he will be excellent starting soon. Looks like a rookie to me where he is still learning and a little sloppy at times but that will come together for him soon.

Skinner was active for a game but never got to play in it. He is taking a red shirt, Forsyth has been inactive for every game and is also taking a RS. Incoom has mostly been inactive with a little PT here and there. He is a project in the making but has great physical traits. See how much of a leap he takes next year. Adkins is sorta unlucky in that he is a blocking TE and a good blocking TE at that. However, with the Dulcich injury has hurt Adkins when you think about it. We have a blocking TE in Manhertz who plays the role that Adkins will likely play next year. Trautman is our blocking/rec TE who isn't great but he is the most combination TE on our roster and with the Dulcich injury we have had Krull on the field more then Adkins recently because he is more of a receiver then Krull. Krull is basically an undrafted rookie too but he did play in one game last year for the Saints. Alex P has taken a redshirt.

We basically red shirted every rookie but Mims and Sanders. Moss has made a solid impact on special teams as the season grows deeper but taking a RS at CB.

I look at this as a good thing with the growth of our team not having to rely on rookies as much as years past as they continue to grow into roles next year.

It is clear that Payton is high on our draft class though. He has found ways to get guys like Mims, Sanders and Moss involved and he has kept the others on the roster not wanting to risk exposing them to the waiver wire as he continues to develop them in their red shirt season.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Mims has been used well this year. I expect him to be used better next year as our offense makes some tweaks.

We also had undrafted free agents, Thomas Incoom, Nate Adkins and Alex P who hasn't played in a game yet.

Really hard to rate our rookies this year because the opportunity hasn't been there. Sanders struggled early but is slowly getting more PT and looking better.

Riley Moss started off great in camp then got hurt and lost valuable time. Hard to depend on a rookie CB who misses all of camp but he is making an impact on special teams and hear great things about his progress in practice.

I will always be biased on Mims being my favorite player in the draft and the crazy odds that my favorite team took him but I think he will be excellent starting soon. Looks like a rookie to me where he is still learning and a little sloppy at times but that will come together for him soon.

Skinner was active for a game but never got to play in it. He is taking a red shirt, Forsyth has been inactive for every game and is also taking a RS. Incoom has mostly been inactive with a little PT here and there. He is a project in the making but has great physical traits. See how much of a leap he takes next year. Adkins is sorta unlucky in that he is a blocking TE and a good blocking TE at that. However, with the Dulcich injury has hurt Adkins when you think about it. We have a blocking TE in Manhertz who plays the role that Adkins will likely play next year. Trautman is our blocking/rec TE who isn't great but he is the most combination TE on our roster and with the Dulcich injury we have had Krull on the field more then Adkins recently because he is more of a receiver then Krull. Krull is basically an undrafted rookie too but he did play in one game last year for the Saints. Alex P has taken a redshirt.

We basically red shirted every rookie but Mims and Sanders. Moss has made a solid impact on special teams as the season grows deeper but taking a RS at CB.

I look at this as a good thing with the growth of our team not having to rely on rookies as much as years past as they continue to grow into roles next year.

It is clear that Payton is high on our draft class though. He has found ways to get guys like Mims, Sanders and Moss involved and he has kept the others on the roster not wanting to risk exposing them to the waiver wire as he continues to develop them in their red shirt season.
In a lot of ways - Payton has really brought along the potential of this team slowly. I think that turned out to be the right way to go while he installs the basics of winning football and culture. You see this in the ways McLaughlin and Mimms have been used - where they haven't been asked to do too much but be where they are supposed to be at the appointed time. Next year the Broncos can roll out different ways to use playmakers - draft picks that took a gap year will be ready toto contribute next year - and the QB can have a longer leash.