• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rondo balling

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 triple doubles this week

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been a lot of fun to watch, excellent vision and great rebounding for his position. His jump shot is never gonna be great and his defense has struggled, it'd be nice if he could at least improve the defense. He's played 184 of 192 minutes over the last 4 games because our 2nd and 3rd string PG's have been hurt, but Curry is back and Collison might be back Sunday so he'll start getting some well deserved rest. Hopefully he'll be able to keep this up the rest of the season.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude's a major talent when he's into it. Coach Karl must be pushing the right buttons so far.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been a lot of fun to watch, excellent vision and great rebounding for his position. His jump shot is never gonna be great and his defense has struggled, it'd be nice if he could at least improve the defense. He's played 184 of 192 minutes over the last 4 games because our 2nd and 3rd string PG's have been hurt, but Curry is back and Collison might be back Sunday so he'll start getting some well deserved rest. Hopefully he'll be able to keep this up the rest of the season.

I think that's the main reason his defense has been struggling. Karl sort of has him playing in a rover like position helping on the boards and helping in double teams. There were times in the first half where it looked like they were gonna let the Nets shoot anything they wanted. He knew he would be playing high minutes so he isn't pushing as hard on D. This brings me to something else about last night- the box score may say 2 points 3 rebounds but Q Acy played some big time minutes last night and was a force defensively.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude's a major talent when he's into it. Coach Karl must be pushing the right buttons so far.

I had a feeling he and Karl would get along but if he gets fired ........... Should probably mention McClemore too and how well he played last night.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's the main reason his defense has been struggling. Karl sort of has him playing in a rover like position helping on the boards and helping in double teams. There were times in the first half where it looked like they were gonna let the Nets shoot anything they wanted. He knew he would be playing high minutes so he isn't pushing as hard on D. This brings me to something else about last night- the box score may say 2 points 3 rebounds but Q Acy played some big time minutes last night and was a force defensively.
Acy really stepped up with some of our bigs in foul trouble, played great defense and had a nice throwdown dunk. I hope he gets more minutes, he might not bring a lot on the offense but his energy and intensity helped that big 3rd quarter. I really like what the bench provided yesterday between him, McLemore, 2k, Marco, and Casspi.

Arsenal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When that kid wants to play there is nothing like it.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo's a good 1. If they ever played to their talent levels and playing maturely him and Cousins would be quite a combo.

Arsenal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is a freak of nature, problem is, using his brain and not his emotions is not part of his nature

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rondo's a good 1. If they ever played to their talent levels and playing maturely him and Cousins would be quite a combo.

It was only about 10 days ago where Rondo was benched the entire 4th quarter vs. the Rockets -- Collison & Curry played instead of him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another triple double Wednesday and the 14-18-9 last night

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triple-doubles represent an overrated media stat, especially for a point guard. A triple-double says nothing about a player's offensive efficiency, his overall offensive performance, or his ability to run an efficient offense, three areas where Rondo comes up short.

Rondo can be an extremely fun player to watch, and he can do some special things, but the emphasis on his triple-doubles is fallacious and distracts from his severe deficiencies—as was once the case with Jason Kidd, too. Like a prime Kidd, Rondo is as frustrating as he is fun.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triple-doubles represent an overrated media stat, especially for a point guard. A triple-double says nothing about a player's offensive efficiency, his overall offensive performance, or his ability to run an efficient offense, three areas where Rondo comes up short.

Rondo can be an extremely fun player to watch, and he can do some special things, but the emphasis on his triple-doubles is fallacious and distracts from his severe deficiencies—as was once the case with Jason Kidd, too. Like a prime Kidd, Rondo is as frustrating as he is fun.

I agree some, but some of those he had in the playoffs- nothing overrated at all.