• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo to Jags?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats need him then they could repeat !!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats need him then they could repeat !!!!
I'd say send him to Indy but they already have a QB that shits the bed during the playoffs 9 TDs vs. 12 INts:pound:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure?

giphy.gif

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao

what a ride its been around here. now im hoping my bruins make the playoffs, the celtics can win a playoff series, and my red sox can...win a post season game?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao

what a ride its been around here. now im hoping my bruins make the playoffs, the celtics can win a playoff series, and my red sox can...win a post season game?

true dat

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jaguars are the latest team to have Tony Romo rumors. As I Jags fan, I would be all for this. The only downside is what it could do to Bortles development/confidence. But otherwise they could use Romo for a year or two and if Bortles learns well he could still take over long term afterwards. Thoughts?
Tony Romo to the Jaguars?

From a Jags perspective...I think if you bring in Romo, yes, you will win more games, (8-8?) but still not taking the DIV...the young DEF is just not good enough (vs scoring) yet. At the same time, you may as well write off Bortles, you're never getting him back mentally to be the starter.

From a Romo perspective...why? He's got 2 prime yrs left maybe. If the options with more "win now" teams (HOU, DEN, WAS), are legit why try to bring a 3 win team to the promised land?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from someone who thinks Bortles is a lost cause at this point, I think the Jags make as much sense as any for a Romo destination. Problem is I don't think the Jags agree.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from someone who thinks Bortles is a lost cause at this point, I think the Jags make as much sense as any for a Romo destination. Problem is I don't think the Jags agree.

I won't agree or disagree with you on Bortles. Still young, but you don't want to see the TD/INT ratio regression he showed last yr. Another season like LY and I think Coughlin will pull the plug on him, and rightfully so at that point.

I would think if there is interest in Romo, it would be more from the Jags than from Romo.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see this as a viable option by neither the team nor Romo. With or without Romo, the Jags are a fringe playoff team at best. Why would the jags basically punt away potential for limited improvement in a short window? Why would Romo spend his last days playing for a mediocre team fighting for a chance at the playoffs?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ro
I'd say send him to Indy but they already have a QB that shits the bed during the playoffs 9 TDs vs. 12 INts:pound:
lmao i'm not the one that thinks my back up qb is the second coming of Christ . the colts back up is better than the pats . lucks first years was with a team the wins was better than the team was but due to luck they won . at the end of this years beating he took early on he had surgery due to a week 2 injury . last year he missed most of the season and we lost what 4 qbs does that tell you anything . we finally have a D minded gm and i'm not thrilled with them keeping chuck but luck will win a sb

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ro

lmao i'm not the one that thinks my back up qb is the second coming of Christ . the colts back up is better than the pats . lucks first years was with a team the wins was better than the team was but due to luck they won . at the end of this years beating he took early on he had surgery due to a week 2 injury . last year he missed most of the season and we lost what 4 qbs does that tell you anything . we finally have a D minded gm and i'm not thrilled with them keeping chuck but luck will win a sb
I'm not even going to mess with you. Having to put up with that entire misfit organization is more than any one person should have to weather.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jaguars are the latest team to have Tony Romo rumors. As I Jags fan, I would be all for this. The only downside is what it could do to Bortles development/confidence. But otherwise they could use Romo for a year or two and if Bortles learns well he could still take over long term afterwards. Thoughts?
Tony Romo to the Jaguars?
Romo would prefer going to a contender and the Jags are bottom feeders.