• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo MRI results

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem you fail to see is your history. It doesn't matter what you say anymore, your MO is well too known.
My advice to you us understand that's how you are viewed and stop crying about it. You made your bed lay in it.

The problem with this is it ain't true. 85 percent of my posts are favorable but a few of you can't handle it when I say Beasley is mediocre or Dallas should be pumped about Dak but maybe not claiming 11-5 pumped. One thing I know is I always came correct and unbiased. I know Philly is coming in last place and I stated that. But when I say I think Beasley is keeping Dallas from being by far the best O in the league you guys scream troll. There are some great posters on here but there's a few that just want it to be all Cowboy fans stating how great Dallas is in every facet of the game. Sounds like a quality posting forum. But I get it. Philly fans jump down every Cowboy fans throat on other board. Always seemed pointless to me. But I know I never trolled. Never once did I come on here screaming Philly is great and Dallas sucks. Never did that once. There are just fans that can't handle objective criticism (Philly fans being the worst).

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I love Romo the football player. Outside of salary cap implications though for him not to retire is hurting the team. Its going to affect the way we draft, or on this case the way we don't draft. No one player is important than the team. Romo I love you, but you gotta go.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone up for giving up McFadden or Leary for McCown or Sanchez? I believe I would give up McFadden for either, but would sign Weeden when he's cut rather than give up Leary
NO...no...no to Sanchez.
McCown??? if Dak shits the bed, sure. But I'm not trading a chip for a guy we have no use for when Romo comes back

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Saints would do us a solid and take 2 number 2 picks for Brees. We only gone draft next years injured player anyway. I know salary cap makes it impossible damn.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is better than Showers lol
I know before I write this that it may make me look like a moron, but I disagree. Sanchez is just horrendous. I'd actually start Showers over him if I had the choice.
Its not trollish at all. Its pointing out the same thing Manster pointed out... preseason doesnt mean much. I have absolutely no optimism for Bradford even if he has been absolutely incredible. Its to illustrate that just cause a QB goes off in the preseason its silly to predict 11-5. I wasnt criticizing the entire fan bases optimism i was agreeing with one Cowboy fans assessment. I said they should be pumped cause Dak played great. So stop making shit up.

Trolling would be me bringing up the only people criticizing me are either Cowboy/Laker fans or Cowboy/Yankees fans. Thats trolling.
Here we go again...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Sanchez may be better than showers their will be better options in the next 7 days than Sanchez

Sanchez is Done IMHO
Actually, I don't think he is

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I love Romo the football player. Outside of salary cap implications though for him not to retire is hurting the team. Its going to affect the way we draft, or on this case the way we don't draft. No one player is important than the team. Romo I love you, but you gotta go.
While I definitely disagree, I will say I sure hope you still feel that way after a few weeks of regular season games:suds:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with this is it ain't true. 85 percent of my posts are favorable but a few of you can't handle it when I say Beasley is mediocre or Dallas should be pumped about Dak but maybe not claiming 11-5 pumped. One thing I know is I always came correct and unbiased. I know Philly is coming in last place and I stated that. But when I say I think Beasley is keeping Dallas from being by far the best O in the league you guys scream troll. There are some great posters on here but there's a few that just want it to be all Cowboy fans stating how great Dallas is in every facet of the game. Sounds like a quality posting forum. But I get it. Philly fans jump down every Cowboy fans throat on other board. Always seemed pointless to me. But I know I never trolled. Never once did I come on here screaming Philly is great and Dallas sucks. Never did that once. There are just fans that can't handle objective criticism (Philly fans being the worst).
Here's the problem with your Beasley comments. He does exactly what's asked of him and he does it very well. No team can have Dez, Irving, and Calvin as its WR's. You have a long history of saying so and so is good, just so you can come back and throw darts. The other issue I have with you and it's bigger than the the above, is per you WR are not allowed to say anything negative about the Eagles. News flash for you, this is the Cowboys board and there is no reason for us to be nice to the Eagles just to make you happy.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if he's only not retiring to help the team. He can retire next season post June 1st and cap wise the team will survive, if he retires today I believe the team would automatically be over the cap.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow.

The guy gets hurt not 3 days ago and now he is hurting the team?
Romo has always put the team first. And I expect he will continue to do so.

So much for getting the benefit of the doubt.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is on the roster no matter what until 6-1 2017 than who knows

focus should be on who we might pickup to be a backup to dak for at least 6 weeks and maybe it's Showers who knows

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no reason to bring in a vet QB
Romo will miss the 1st 6 weeks & Dak will start. If we have to bring in a 3rd String Qb to play between that time. Whoever it is. isn't gonna be a difference maker in the win/loss scenario. Why pay more money for player that is/should be a very cheap player. We stick with whoever we have on the team for a 3rd Stringer, not go get a higher priced retread. Just to waste money. (cap) If Dak gets injured between now & week 6, then we wont have a choice but to find someone, but until that happens stick with what we got. Dak starts until after the bye week, then after that if he is kickin ass you leave him as the starter & room is the back up. If he isn't kickin ass then Romo starts week 8 & Dak is the back up. if a 3rd stringer has to play in a game or 2, why would you hire a retread for that? if we need a 3rd String Qb any longer than that we wont have a chance at the playoffs anyways & might as well season our current 3rd stringer. Still no need for a retread. No need to waste cap space.
Now if we traded in a 3rd stringer for another (hopefully better) guy on a rookie contract, then at least that is apples to apples.

Makes no sense to go get another QB for the sake of experience.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is on the roster no matter what until 6-1 2017 than who knows

focus should be on who we might pickup to be a backup to dak for at least 6 weeks and maybe it's Showers who knows
I agree focas should be on picking up a veteran back up.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So at what point is enough enough. We all love Romo there's an old saying you cant make the roster in the hot tub. For salary cap reasons you keep him this year....thats it. Benefit of the doubt lol heres a short list of guys better than Tony Romo who didn't get the benefit of the doubt: Joe Montana, Warren Moon, Mc nabb, Emmitt, Bledsoe 3 times. Guys its a business. Romo value to this team has expired. No offense. He's been hurt, no had major injury in 3 of the last 4 seasons. Its not personal. Chances are due to health he can no longer be looked at as a franchise qb. Father time catches us all.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So at what point is enough enough. We all love Romo there's an old saying you cant make the roster in the hot tub. For salary cap reasons you keep him this year....thats it. Benefit of the doubt lol heres a short list of guys better than Tony Romo who didn't get the benefit of the doubt: Joe Montana, Warren Moon, Mc nabb, Emmitt, Bledsoe 3 times. Guys its a business. Romo value to this team has expired. No offense. He's been hurt, no had major injury in 3 of the last 4 seasons. Its not personal. Chances are due to health he can no longer be looked at as a franchise qb. Father time catches us all.

Bledsoe and McNabb better than Romo ??? I will give u Montana

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give you Bledsoe though lol.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1