• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo MRI results

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT....Dallas isn't relevant or anything like that.

yep were has beens old news, wanna bees , irrelevant , hangers on etc etc.......................

until something happens then Dallas is front page news

Because Dallas Cowboys draws more clicks and hits or whatever with only the Yankee's being in the same ballpark with news about our team

What is it you say oh yeah

" always on your mind " :suds:

just saying

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think about it....everything that can go wrong does.
It's become comical.

Speaking of comical....all the reactions on these boards since Romo's back announcement less than 24 hours. Based on our recent history, they've come outta the wood work about being done, salary cap, not caring about the health. BUT....Dallas isn't relevant or anything like that.

Right now there are 4 threads dedicated to the irrelevant Cowboys on the NFL general board. Guess how many were started by Cowboys fans.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone up for giving up McFadden or Leary for McCown or Sanchez? I believe I would give up McFadden for either, but would sign Weeden when he's cut rather than give up Leary

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, let me get this straight. If a fan of the NFL who roots for a team with a star on the helmet he can tell you to pump the breaks on Dak. But if a fan of the NFL who roots for a team with a wing on the helmet says, "I agree" then he's an asshole??
You aren't a fan of the NFL. You are the Eagle troll who lives in our basement.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sanchez is cut, sign him immediatly.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, PE1, that ain't it!

It's the smarminess of the way you say it, mostly. You give backhanded compliments and your bias for the Eagles always makes your posts read troll-ish. You aren't ever here to talk about Cowboys. You are here to criticize Cowboy fans, and you throw a few slight compliments around from time to time in an attempt to keep people reading your posts. Then, as has played out pretty much every time, you act surprised when anyone gets annoyed at you, as though your intentions were all pure.

Most of us here aren't Kool-Aid drinkers, and we don't need you to incessantly (that means constantly) criticize our optimism. When someone has something optimistic to say, you always find a way to criticize it as though any of us don't already know how tenuous things can be in the NFL. In case you have never noticed, being a fan of a team is 90% optimism. Maybe that escapes you, being an Eagle fan and all, but it's the simple fact.

Your schtick is old and tiresome.

When have I ever criticized your optimism out side of saying I agree with Manster assessment. I said Dallas has every right to be pumped about Dak great play. How awful of me.

But you should be pumped. I mean I should be predicting 11-5 for Philly too. Have you seen Bradford? His last two game 3's in the preseason he's 27-30 for 5 TDs. Man, he's unstoppable! Hey, I can be optimistic too.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When have I ever criticized your optimism out side of saying I agree with Manster assessment. I said Dallas has every right to be pumped about Dak great play. How awful of me.

But you should be pumped. I mean I should be predicting 11-5 for Philly too. Have you seen Bradford? His last two game 3's in the preseason he's 27-30 for 5 TDs. Man, he's unstoppable! Hey, I can be optimistic too.

If you can't see how troll-ish the above post is, I can't help you.

The fact is that you didn't post to agree with Manster. You posted to criticize the optimism of an entire fan base. No body here, cares about Bradford. Go to your own board and spew your optimism for Bradford. Again, if you can't see how troll-ish it is to bring up Bradford on a Cowboys message board, you're beyond help.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact is that you didn't post to agree with Manster. You posted to criticize the optimism of an entire fan base. No body here, cares about Bradford. Go to your own board and spew your optimism for Bradford. Again, if you can't see how troll-ish it is to bring up Bradford on a Cowboys message board, you're beyond help.
I guess I'm a good poster again.
@ncmalko1 do not use me or anything I post to justify yourself. I'm in complete agreement Eik.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its not trollish at all. Its pointing out the same thing Manster pointed out... preseason doesnt mean much. I have absolutely no optimism for Bradford even if he has been absolutely incredible. Its to illustrate that just cause a QB goes off in the preseason its silly to predict 11-5. I wasnt criticizing the entire fan bases optimism i was agreeing with one Cowboy fans assessment. I said they should be pumped cause Dak played great. So stop making shit up.

Trolling would be me bringing up the only people criticizing me are either Cowboy/Laker fans or Cowboy/Yankees fans. Thats trolling.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm a good poster again.
@ncmalko1 do not use me or anything I post to justify yourself. I'm in complete agreement Eik.

I didnt use your name to justify myself. I said I agree that someone should pump the breaks on Dak. Crazy. I say Dallas fans have every right to be pumped about Dak cause he's been great but proclaiming division titles might be a little too much and thats looked at as trolling. You guys are incredible.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt use your name to justify myself. I said I agree that someone should pump the breaks on Dak. Crazy. I say Dallas fans have every right to be pumped about Dak cause he's been great but proclaiming division titles might be a little too much and thats looked at as trolling. You guys are incredible.
Problem you fail to see is your history. It doesn't matter what you say anymore, your MO is well too known.
My advice to you us understand that's how you are viewed and stop crying about it. You made your bed lay in it.