• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo just needs to hang them up

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't play football in the first place then.

Hell, don't do mans work at all.

My entertainment has nothing to do with it.

Sit behind a fucking desk, like a woman, your whole life if you want to be skipping down the street as an old man. By all means, enjoy the safety of that cubicle. Or live your life on your own terms. And accept the consequences.

Jim McMahon had one eye to begin with, along with a fear of forks, I have no sympathy for him. But I respect him. And his headband.

Good lord, I hope you're at least a big game hunter or a ninja-pirate or something. If you're an accountant it's going to be a big letdown.

'Sit behind a desk like a woman...'

Heh.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, I hope you're at least a big game hunter or a ninja-pirate or something. If you're an accountant it's going to be a big letdown.

Heh.
I live in hotels.

Tear out the walls.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heh.

The entire Assassins creed game was loosely based on him. They toned it down a bit and gave it a historical setting and called it good.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife upon hearing the news Romo broke another bone was like, did this guy not drink milk growing up?

Mix in some calcium supplements Romo. The guy's bones are made of tinsel.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife upon hearing the news Romo broke another bone was like, did this guy not drink milk growing up?

Mix in some calcium supplements Romo. The guy's bones are made of tinsel.
Your brain is made of shit.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For his health, it would probably be best to retire. He clearly cannot stay healthy anymore.

As for the Cowboys, I think Prescott has a lot of potential to be good, but I don't think he'll be good enough this year to get the Cowboys into the Playoffs unless the Redskins turn to shit again (an occurrence that would not shock me).
I doubted Romo would stay healthy this season and the Cowboys were extremely fortunate in drafting Prescott. Russell Wilson started for Seattle in his rookie season and I believe Dak has the same abilities.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubted Romo would stay healthy this season and the Cowboys were extremely fortunate in drafting Prescott. Russell Wilson started for Seattle in his rookie season and I believe Dak has the same abilities.

I think a lot of it is going to also hinge on Elliot as well.

Reactions: GNG

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on how you view it I guess.

Pro football hurts a lot more people than pro boxing ever will. I'm not giving up watching it. It's a choice those players have to make. I've worked dangerous jobs myself and it was my choice. No problem with players that want to keep playing for the money or love of the game. No problem with those who walk away.

Just a question though. Knowing that football impacts so many more lives than boxing did you stop watching that first?

I don't know about "more". You see the big ticket guys and the events don't come along that often but there's also the club fighters and the tomato cans that the better fighters use for tune-ups, and none of these guys are making crap. But yeah, I am losing interest in football. 10 years from now Romo's probably going to be talking about how he played for too long.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't play football in the first place then.

Hell, don't do mans work at all.

My entertainment has nothing to do with it.

Sit behind a fucking desk, like a woman, your whole life if you want to be skipping down the street as an old man. By all means, enjoy the safety of that cubicle. Or live your life on your own terms. And accept the consequences.

Jim McMahon had one eye to begin with, along with a fear of forks, I have no sympathy for him. But I respect him. And his headband.

Says the guy sitting behind his desk typing on a fucking message board and parks his ass on the couch every Sunday to watch someone else do a mans job.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one, including our fans, bought into RW's skills until about 2/3 of the way through his rookie season. He had to earn his respect.

For every RW, there are at least 8 or 9 that look like he did in preseason that end up bombing. You just won't know until they play for real.
To be fair to Seahawks fans there were some of them at NFL.com that said Wilson was winning the 3-way battle in preseason that year. I don't think any non-Seahawks fans believed them but they were ultimately proven to be correct.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tarvaris Jackson is available. :whistle:
Jerry doesn't have issues picking up players with recent stains on their resume does he?
Orton-low-blow-on-Bryan.gif

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side - at least there aren't any Sam Bradford trade rumours.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep need to be careful with the verbiage of internet betting. I'd hate to see another Avi bet meltdown.

Who am I kidding? Bring it on:lol:
I don't bet and I thought it was clearly a joke...but...sarcasm detectors don't often work too well around here

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all good with the angst over the Seattle bandwagon fans. Beats the living fvck out of being irrelevant. But yeah, I'm old. Been a fan since day one. I was briefly a Raider's 'fan' because my Uncle worked at the LA coliseum and would send me Raiders/Warriors gear. Had a Stabler jersey, and a signed picture with the Jamaal Wilkes/Robert Parrish/Rick Barry Warriors.

But I was too young at the time to appreciate it. Have no idea wft even happened to the picture. Would be worth something today.
Aha!!! So you admit to being a bandwagon fan:thumb: