• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo is a FUCK UP in the CLUTCH!!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Frye, whos your choice then?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fan base and organization has now become even further mesmerized by Romo's the illusionist with these performances, and the false confidence in him, only continue to grow within. Romo is now in his 10th season and here we are still debating these same exact things about him. When and where does it ever end? When Romo brings home that mythical National Championship? Same ending just a different storyline again.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Frye, whos your choice then?

It doesn't matter who I like...this organization only digs it's heels in deeper now with Romo, and just continue to fool themselves into believing that it was just "one bad throw" again in another one of his long line of brilliant past performances. I also tried to warn everyone here to cool their jets on Marinelli and this defense after beating the lowly Giants and Rams, but where did that go? I should be banned for being a troll, and this makeshift DL is just awesome? I think now it's safe to say that they were exposed the last two games? Now aware, their best pass rusher, has become slowed with nagging injuries and age...something that I had predicted during the draft and was again laughed at here. So ask yourselves, who's really living in a dreamworld here?

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many years will you keep on saying these same exact things about him?? How far does the free pass go? You just can't have your cake and eat it too lol.

Romo is fool's gold....always will be.

So exactly what do you want to do, cut him? Romo is the 5th or 6th best QB in the World. You can babble all you want about his decision making, but WHY did he force that last throw instead of check it down? Because if the Cowboys don't SCORE on that last drive, they lose....period. He couldn't play safe in his own end and depend on his Defense because he has no Defense. Put Romo on the Bengals with their similar weapons to Dallas and a great Defense, and he would be able to run and punt in that situation, because if he played the way he had to that point, he'd be blowing Manning and the Bronco's doors off. Our Defense is a straight up overrated joke. We have the worst pass defense in the league, plain and simple. Romo is the best thing the Cowboys have going for them

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wfrye

your points on Romo are in some ways dead on. However

Show me the help he has had to win the games? he makes big mistakes your right ever ask yourself why ?

Seattle slick ball they changed the rules after that

The guy has awesome talent and now he has some guys to throw 2 still a makeshift OL that is still not as good as he makes them look.

If we had a defense that could stop a wheelbarrow piloted by a 65 year old retired gardener that would be a start.

But lets get to you your more concerned about being right than having a football conversation. Been that way since the mouse ears board and continues here.
Me I don't care if Romos qb rating is 10 and he is 1 -20 for 15 yards as long as we win the game and I bet Tony feels the same way.

Think about this for just a second the guy broke a 50 year old passing record held by Don Meredith since 1963
He threw for
506 yards

5 Td's

48 points and had a bad throw that the defensive player made a awesome play to pick off for
1 int

All Romo had to do was pass for another 80 yards and 1 more TD eating up 3 minutes of clock and we win

Right ?

Romo threw the pick your right about that. Trying to put the team on his back and go for the win

How much can you expect of 1 guy over and over and over
Where was the Defense ?

Best game of his life and all you can say is its all Romos fault he cant win blah blah blah

Same ole rant from you Wfrye get a new tune or Go the hell away

Im a Cowboys fan win or lose

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye, in a game like that you have to keep pace. I thought Romo was brilliant today.

I see you curiously ignored this comment

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Call anyone that blames Romo for this loss a jackass"? You are obviously conflicted and confused here again. Obviously Romo's pick at the two minute warning cost them this game. That is not just some hater "theory", it was and is a fact....so why would they be a jackass? Now if you were to say that Romo kept them in the game, that would also be a true fact. The bottom line is this however, Romo has done things like this his entire career that proves it's not just some fluke or "one bad throw". It's ultimately been proved that this is what he is, a statistically good QB with good pocket escapability, but will just kill your team at the end of a game with an untimely turnover. Again, almost winning a game or keeping a team in a game only counts as a win when you are playing darts. You Romo fans would rather have a QB that makes a few glamorous escapes and throws, then a QB that can handle the pressure in crunch time when all the marbles are on the line. This will also prove to be all of you flaws and that will vindicate me when it's all said and done with Romo. Jerry gambled and will lose again. You need muchore then a few good throws to win in this league, you need a QB that can lead and make the right decisions when it really matters the most. This team just does not have that now.

The defense cost them the game numbnutz, not Romo. To say Romo cost them the game is focusing on one play...thus...jackasz

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye does have some points especially about the Defense. I have watched that throw 10 times now and still cant believe the guy caught the ball though. He actually short armed the throw because a lineman was in front of him. If he takes the sack its 3rd and 20 plus. He should have hit Murray I guess for the check down, but then I have to ask did he know he was going to have to short arm the ball. The LB really made a tremendous play.

We truly have seen this same thing too many times. You could see it in his eyes afterwards. It was almost like he was saying I did it again. He said all the right things after the game, but it was easy to see he was hurting emotionally. I dont know how much more the guy can take. His confidence has to be shot. I would love to know about his teen years . Did the guy use to rob old women or was he a huge bully to little kids? His personality sure doesnt seem that way, but I swear I have never seen so much bad crap happen to an athlete. Im sure it has but they didnt play with the Star on their helmet. I really want to fly to Dallas right now and fight Jean Jauques Taylor

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I. Romo deserved way more blame after the Chiefs game and you didn't say a gotdamn thing.

After Romo threw that game ended pick to our hated rivals to loose the division & miss the playoffs, "I didn't say a gotdamn thing". I have defended him up until last night that was the final straw for me. I will continue to support him as long as he is the Cowboys QB, but nothing beyond that...

#In Romo I NO Longer Trust (In CLUTCH moments) :L

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They talked about this over and over today ..... and showed the replay over and over.

Romo didn't short arm the pass. His leg got caught up with an O-lineman which took away his planting foot.

My thing is ..... Had Dallas won. Would Frye say Peyton cost Denver the win because he threw a pick too? Hell no he wouldn't That's why he is a troll.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They talked about this over and over today ..... and showed the replay over and over.

Romo didn't short arm the pass. His leg got caught up with an O-lineman which took away his planting foot.

My thing is ..... Had Dallas won. Would Frye say Peyton cost Denver the win because he threw a pick too? Hell no he wouldn't That's why he is a troll.

The answer to your question. "Would Frye say Peyton cost Denver the win because he threw a pick too?" is Fried wouldn't say a damn thing because he wouldn't be here.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer to your question. "Would Frye say Peyton cost Denver the win because he threw a pick too?" is Fried wouldn't say a damn thing because he wouldn't be here.

you got me again

Thats the fucking truth

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a bottle of crown up for bets on facebook Manster .......... You notice no one has taken me up on it ;)

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UT

FUCK U BITCH!! ROMO CHOCKED WHEN THE GAME WAS ON THE LINE!! I WOULD HAVE RATHER GOT BLOWN INSTEAD OF GETTING FUCK BY ROMO AGAIN!!!!!!:lame

Yeah you really are just a dumb redneck. You would rather get blown than fucked by Romo? Not even in your wildest dreams would you get Romos cock up your ass.

faggot

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fan base and organization has now become even further mesmerized by Romo's the illusionist with these performances, and the false confidence in him, only continue to grow within. Romo is now in his 10th season and here we are still debating these same exact things about him. When and where does it ever end? When Romo brings home that mythical National Championship? Same ending just a different storyline again.

Mythical national championship? When if the NFL college you mother fucking retard? Some retarded ass Frye different fucking board.

Mother fucker is so dumb he forgot to change his faggotted ass handle

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My whole point for this thread, is I will NO longer defend Romo, he is a good QB but time after time in clutch moments he just doesn't get job done, and at the end of the day that is what a QB is judged on fair or not...

Please put a blindfold on and attempt to run across the highway.

Odds are we wont be lucky enough and you will make it across