• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo is a FUCK UP in the CLUTCH!!

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, the decison making was pretty darn good yesterday. You continue to see what you want to see. If you don't think Romo was our best chance to win yesterday you are either completely ignorant or pursuing your agenda as usual. Frame it how you want, the guy was fantastic yesterday. Best thing for you is that he made the big mistake at the worst moment, so that allows you to ignore the first 58 minutes and focus on one throw. Choke? maybe. Lost the game for us at the end? yup. f'in fantastic all day long and one of the best performances any QB will have all year? Without a doubt...But you go ahead and focus on one play, because we wouldn't expect anything else from you...

That's exactly my problem with you Romo fans...you see what you want to see. You've just pointed out here how Romo's pick came at the worst possible time in the game, but somehow that all get's erased because of all the other good decisions that he's made lol?? It just doesn't work that way in the real world. There just isn't any silver medals being given out for effort and having a good statistical game when you cause your team to lose lol. I've seen this show from Romo numerous times before, only I don't become fooled by it anymore like you Romo fanboys do....I've accepting him for what he really is...fool's gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With you Romo fanboys, almost beating a team and just saying that you almost won a game is always enough...sorry, but I just can't live in your dreamworld. I would rather my QB have a shitty game stat wise but make a clutch play at the end of it to win, then make a few shiny escapes from the pocket and have a big statistical game, and cause them to lose at the end? Just common sense.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo also gives you the best chance to lose....a train wreck just waiting to happen.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo also gives you the best chance to lose....a train wreck just waiting to happen.

Is that you, Stephen A. Smith? How are those 0-5 midgets working for you...:laugh3:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly my problem with you Romo fans...you see what you want to see. You've just pointed out here how Romo's pick came at the worst possible time in the game, but somehow that all get's erased because of all the other good decisions that he's made lol?? It just doesn't work that way in the real world. There just isn't any silver medals being given out for effort and having a good statistical game when you cause your team to lose lol. I've seen this show from Romo numerous times before, only I don't become fooled by it anymore like you Romo fanboys do....I've accepting him for what he really is...fool's gold.

Where did I say it gets erased? I look at the total package which is why I get into disagreements with Romotoowens and Manster and some of the others on one side and with people like you and other side. I point out Romo's faults as well as his positives and have since I have been on these boards. There is little difference to me with people on either extreme, because they both make excuses for their point of view. Which is why I can call anyone that blames Romo for a loss this week a jackass for only focusing on one throw (you are that jackasz in case that went over your head) and at the same time tell people who completely disregard the interception that they are wrong also.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With you Romo fanboys, almost beating a team and just saying that you almost won a game is always enough...sorry, but I just can't live in your dreamworld. I would rather my QB have a shitty game stat wise but make a clutch play at the end of it to win, then make a few shiny escapes from the pocket and have a big statistical game, and cause them to lose at the end? Just common sense.

Where did anyone say that? I heard people say they were gald we played well and that they were impressed with our Offense even though our defense stunk, but who said it almost winning is "always enough"?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew this game was over as soon as the broncos tied the game. 5 tds with no picks by romo. I told my son tht I smell a romo pick coming. Not surprised at all

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I'm doing this but.... It wasn't a bad throw from what I saw. It was a helluva play by the LB and 99% of the leagues LB's don't make that play. It wasn't as bad as alot of his late game picks in the past. Sometimes you tip your hat the other guy and say great play.hopefully it deflates the boys for next week!

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I'm doing this but.... It wasn't a bad throw from what I saw. It was a helluva play by the LB and 99% of the leagues LB's don't make that play. It wasn't as bad as alot of his late game picks in the past. Sometimes you tip your hat the other guy and say great play.hopefully it deflates the boys for next week!

Has there ever been a QB to throw back to back 500 yard games? If not Romo may be the first......:suds:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know that for sure. Romo is not the only good QB in football. Whether he threw for 10 yards or 509 yards, the bottom line is that he cost his team a win at a crucial time in the game....again! There is also a pattern of this type of play that you Romo fans just refuse to accept. Stats don't win games, winning the game in clutch time does.

Romo fans

Like Hell I don't Fry room made some amazing plays and yea he threw a pick to end the game

you don't seem to get the point Where was the DAMN Defense the whole game ? Denver did not punt 1 time

Not once but its all Romo's fault because he threw a pick at the end trying to go 80 yards and eat up the clock so Denver has no time to score.

Good grief if the defense makes just 1 or 2 stops and Denver has to punt we "might" have won

Maybe just maybe if Romo had some help the offense would not have to score 55 to win the frigging game

Romo deserves some blame for the pick but to try to pin the loss on him is just Damn STUPID

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK U BITCH!! ROMO CHOCKED WHEN THE GAME WAS ON THE LINE!! I WOULD HAVE RATHER GOT BLOWN INSTEAD OF GETTING FUCK BY ROMO AGAIN!!!!!!:lame

It's so hard to argue with such immature blindness. And the CAPS LOCK only makes people hate you more. To complain about a 500 yard performance is pathetic. You are pathetic. I don't care when the INT came, that shit's gonna happen when you throw the ball that many times in a game.

Peyton is the best, but to not force them to punt ONE TIME (you like my caps lock there?) is the only reason for the loss. period.

...take it from a Bills fan, Romo is NOT the problem.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so hard to argue with such immature blindness. And the CAPS LOCK only makes people hate you more. To complain about a 500 yard performance is pathetic. You are pathetic. I don't care when the INT came, that shit's gonna happen when you throw the ball that many times in a game.

Peyton is the best, but to not force them to punt ONE TIME (you like my caps lock there?) is the only reason for the loss. period.

...take it from a Bills fan, Romo is NOT the problem.

BILLS FAN?? :L :laugh3: You know all too well about Moral Victories.......:yield:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BILLS FAN?? You know all too well about Moral Victories.......

no argument here... but that's my point, it's not a problem at the QB position.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no argument here... but that's my point, it's not a problem at the QB position.

My whole point for this thread, is I will NO longer defend Romo, he is a good QB but time after time in clutch moments he just doesn't get job done, and at the end of the day that is what a QB is judged on fair or not...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I don't think 500 yards, but 350 to 400 per game if the. Cowboys throw the ball deep. Using williams deep instead of on the slot proved to work well. Not being conservative and throwing the gay 5 yard check downs also helped yesterday. The improved ol play combined with the weapons we have should lead to lots of points. This coaching staff is still dumb as we had beasly inaactive and he is a major weapon to not have active. I wish I could say we had a a good defense,but it is obvious we dont

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My whole point for this thread, is I will NO longer defend Romo, he is a good QB but time after time in clutch moments he just doesn't get job done, and at the end of the day that is what a QB is judged on fair or not...

I said I will not defend Romo too. I'm only judging him by wins and how many points he puts on the board. He lost yesterday and it was ultimately his pick that cost them the game in the end, but the dude put up 48 fucking points. So this is a rare occassion where I have to defend him just a little bit because he did what I wanted him to do. He put up points and a ton of them and lost a heartbreaker. Romo deserved way more blame after the Chiefs game and you didn't say a gotdamn thing. 16 points and a laughable turnover. He was also garbage against the Giants but got bailed out by his defense forcing 100 turnovers.

The game yesterday was one of the first times where Romo played extremely well on a level of an elite quarterback in a big game and his team still lost. This game is a lot like the game Rodgers played in the playoff game against the Cards where he put up 40+ points and still lost. Difference is, even though Rodgers cost his team at the end of the game, nobody put the blame on him like they are putting on Romo and that was before Rodgers even won a SB. Just goes to show you the double standards.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UT

FUCK U BITCH!! ROMO CHOCKED WHEN THE GAME WAS ON THE LINE!! I WOULD HAVE RATHER GOT BLOWN INSTEAD OF GETTING FUCK BY ROMO AGAIN!!!!!!:lame

Let me see...
option 1: get blown
option 2: get fucked by Romo AGAIN

Yup...i pick getting blown too, but unlike you I have yet to be fucked by Romo, so I'm not sure I am qualified to answer...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Frye, in a game like that you have to keep pace. I thought Romo was brilliant today.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say it gets erased? I look at the total package which is why I get into disagreements with Romotoowens and Manster and some of the others on one side and with people like you and other side. I point out Romo's faults as well as his positives and have since I have been on these boards. There is little difference to me with people on either extreme, because they both make excuses for their point of view. Which is why I can call anyone that blames Romo for a loss this week a jackass for only focusing on one throw (you are that jackasz in case that went over your head) and at the same time tell people who completely disregard the interception that they are wrong also.

"Call anyone that blames Romo for this loss a jackass"? You are obviously conflicted and confused here again. Obviously Romo's pick at the two minute warning cost them this game. That is not just some hater "theory", it was and is a fact....so why would they be a jackass? Now if you were to say that Romo kept them in the game, that would also be a true fact. The bottom line is this however, Romo has done things like this his entire career that proves it's not just some fluke or "one bad throw". It's ultimately been proved that this is what he is, a statistically good QB with good pocket escapability, but will just kill your team at the end of a game with an untimely turnover. Again, almost winning a game or keeping a team in a game only counts as a win when you are playing darts. You Romo fans would rather have a QB that makes a few glamorous escapes and throws, then a QB that can handle the pressure in crunch time when all the marbles are on the line. This will also prove to be all of you flaws and that will vindicate me when it's all said and done with Romo. Jerry gambled and will lose again. You need muchore then a few good throws to win in this league, you need a QB that can lead and make the right decisions when it really matters the most. This team just does not have that now.