• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rolando McClain discussion

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow posting without any research at all. Just what you expect from a "typical" eagles fan

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add linebacker Rolando McClain to the list of Cowboys players who aren’t on the field for the second day of voluntary organized team activities.

McClain is back in Alabama rehabbing from a recent knee scope, which means the club will shuffle their linebacker group that normally has McClain in the middle, Sean Lee on the weak side and potentially Anthony Hitchens on the strong side. The club also might be careful with Lee's workload in his return from last year's ACL injury.

Yeah, I know. Technically he could be rehabbing at VR, but not a big deal to me at all. Just get healthy. We know what he can do.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add linebacker Rolando McClain to the list of Cowboys players who aren’t on the field for the second day of voluntary organized team activities.

McClain is back in Alabama rehabbing from a recent knee scope, which means the club will shuffle their linebacker group that normally has McClain in the middle, Sean Lee on the weak side and potentially Anthony Hitchens on the strong side. The club also might be careful with Lee's workload in his return from last year's ACL injury.

Yeah, I know. Technically he could be rehabbing at VR, but not a big deal to me at all. Just get healthy. We know what he can do.
I thought he had moved on from Alabama...guess not. Should be interesting with Lee more involved this year, hopefully for a full 16 plus.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he had moved on from Alabama...guess not. Should be interesting with Lee more involved this year, hopefully for a full 16 plus.

A full season from both would be great. Looking at the depth chart this year we look pretty deep. I love the 3 I think will be the starters and I get the same vibe from this years draft pick as I did Hitchens. Then add in the FAs and leftovers and it looks like a real fight for those last couple of roster spots. No Superstars on the bench, but guys who hopefully can do the job if the starters go down.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see Lee, mcclain, gregory, hardy and Lawrence on the field together. Eagles qb is going to be flat on his back several times