• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rolando McClain discussion

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry about it....it will work itself out in no time.

Bet your ass Dallas is all in on this guy. It's not like this team hasn't decided depth charts before camp in the past. Sounds like anything to keep Carter outta the base defense is a good thing. I remain disappointed in Carter and their apparent judgment there. Hope I'm wrong but Carter seems to lack the desire while I'm with the coaches and begging for McClain to find his happy place.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I want McClain as well. If McClain plays and takes the job, it looks as if Carter becomes special teamer 1st and back up LB. No matter though how good of a coach someone is though its hard to teach heart. Sure you can do whatever to make your players like/ love the game, but eventually the heart will show its colors. I know McClain has a ton of support from fans and coaches alike, but something went hay wire yesterday and mum seems to be the word.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit when we signed him, I got extremely excited. Watching him play at Bama, I thought he was gonna be the next great LB in the NFL. After reading his story about his retiremenets I still didnt care. I thought wearing the Star might change some things. If it didnt work out , we werent gonna lose much- but that never crossed my mind. All i pictured was him tearing Gore and Kap up week 1. The problem with that is, I think our brass thought the same thing. I have read nothing but praise for him from JJ to Stephen to JG. I have read everything I could about TC this year, and his name really didnt show up much . I thought well if they are saying it, he is obviously doing it. I watched his 2 or 3 interviews with the media. He never struck me from listening to him that he was excited about playing. He is a mellow guy, that actually said JJ convinced him to play again. He then asked his 3 yr ols what he thought. I really started questioning it but never said anything. I just assumed I was jumping to conclusions. I really think the coaches are doing everything they can to make this guy comfortable. They have let him run with the 1s recently. I know he hasnt played in nearly 2 yrs and his body probably isnt ready for this right now, but again I think us fans and the coaching staff really want it more than him right now. I hope like hell Im wrong. Feel free to rip this.

With respect to Dallas fans, long time Raider fan here and I have watched McClain.

He has mental and motivational issues.

If you all are lucky, he'll retire from football during training camp.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I want McClain as well. If McClain plays and takes the job, it looks as if Carter becomes special teamer 1st and back up LB. No matter though how good of a coach someone is though its hard to teach heart. Sure you can do whatever to make your players like/ love the game, but eventually the heart will show its colors. I know McClain has a ton of support from fans and coaches alike, but something went hay wire yesterday and mum seems to be the word.

I'm pulling for him, not betting on him

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes sir....at the level you're talking I do
Wow. we could go for days on that one. I will just leave it as is. I more worried about the Cowboys .

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good to see you back. I will say it stung when you said maybe my coaching is about me. My players mean the world to me. Maybe Im just a pessimist in everything.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good to see you back. I will say it stung when you said maybe my coaching is about me. My players mean the world to me. Maybe Im just a pessimist in everything.

I'm sure you're a quality coach to the kids.
I never do well with the glass is half empty thought process.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did find out - McClain is with the team on the trip. Not sure if he will play

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ro McClain has chosen not to participate in OTAs? Interesting.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or his knee got scooped after not responding well this offseason.

That a boy....keep your eye on the ball. You'll be a lot of fun this season

Gotta give McClain the benefit of the doubt here, but I won't pretend that he is the type that likes to practice. I can't imagine he was in any hurry to get back for OTA.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give McClain the benefit of the doubt here, but I won't pretend that he is the type that likes to practice. I can't imagine he was in any hurry to get back for OTA.
you do when there is an actual medical procedure preformed.
Besides that it's a non story for a May OTA session other than to the stick pointing eagle fan pulling out 6 month old threads.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ro McClain has chosen not to participate in OTAs? Interesting.

you're really circling the bowl with your posts this afternoon. Earlier posting about Seattle injuries in the SB, this..what else you got?