• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rogers Arena Beer

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so how did this happen. Molson Canadian Out and Budweiser In.. wow that is something. first BC Place now this.

At least they have Alexander Keiths but now I have to pay premium prices...

also they have limited how you purchase beer.

only 1 large at a time and 2 smalls...

I bet prices are up to boot.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so how did this happen. Molson Canadian Out and Budweiser In.. wow that is something. first BC Place now this.

At least they have Alexander Keiths but now I have to pay premium prices...

also they have limited how you purchase beer.

only 1 large at a time and 2 smalls...

I bet prices are up to boot.

pregame, Ive been known to drink under the skytrain station or in the costco parking lot (no Im not homeless)

that purchase policy is weird ... i doubt they will have the same difficulties as BC Place did on re-opening night because its 50k vs 19k in attendance but it seems like it would slow concessions down

/btw ... coca cola out and pepsi in at Rogers for the recovering alcoholics

//you were only allowed to buy 1 20 ounce beer at a time on opening night ... on saturday theyre switching to 2 12 ounce beers at a time ... hopefully they know enough to pre-pour and have the guy pouring not be the same guy collecting payment

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pregame, Ive been known to drink under the skytrain station or in the costco parking lot (no Im not homeless)

that purchase policy is weird ... i doubt they will have the same difficulties as BC Place did on re-opening night because its 50k vs 19k in attendance but it seems like it would slow concessions down

/btw ... coca cola out and pepsi in at Rogers for the recovering alcoholics

//you were only allowed to buy 1 20 ounce beer at a time on opening night ... on saturday theyre switching to 2 12 ounce beers at a time ... hopefully they know enough to pre-pour and have the guy pouring not be the same guy collecting payment

the alcoholic I am usually has a couple before the game but cant seem to stop the 2 per period... its expensive. maybe now I need to pre game and settle down before its over :)

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
hello:

3340.jpg