• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ROFL at LeBron dunking over a guy 6 inches shorter than he is...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you made a decision 20 years ago all by yourself having never been from or been to Indy and are happy to let those corporations tell you what players to root for, you enjoy that yet bash others for enjoying the sport for it`s players rather than the owners you are actually rooting for.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you made a decision 20 years ago all by yourself having never been from or been to Indy and are happy to let those corporations tell you what players to root for, you enjoy that yet bash others for enjoying the sport for it`s players rather than the owners you are actually rooting for.

Became a fan of Indy watching the classic Hicks vs Knicks matchups. We good you filthy drunk? Hahaha.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bath!! And yea we good just standing up for my fellow fans of the players :D

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AEtkdFSNI.gif

BmKUxWnYas.gif

I made these for your viewing pleasure.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lonegranger cannot think beyond his Burger King shift.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fan of many players, but I cheer for only one team. I haven't gotten a championship yet, but I'll die a Pacers fan.

:suds:

Pretty sure the Pacers front office will contribute to your funeral expenses. Say what? They don't even know who you are? :laugh3:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, no foul?
lol

Last bulls game, lebron on the break, Kirk and Teague trailing the play, LeRoy goes up and throws down a monster jam and turns to run back, no fan reaction, no oohs and aahs, he was running back like look what I did but almost embarassed.