• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ROFL at LeBron dunking over a guy 6 inches shorter than he is...

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and the media / LeTots drool over it as if LeEasyWayOut was a 6'6 Guard dunking over a 7'4 Mountain...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhdMHcI2dRo]Michael Jordan Big Slam on Mark Eaton ! - YouTube[/ame]

lol at LeOverRated.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
john-starks-dunks-on-jordan-o.gif

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
80-77=3

Kind of beside the point, I assume you want LBJ to stop mid air come back down and politely go around him because he is shorter?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Jd that doesnt count because make believe never happened hands over ears alalalala jordan is perfect!!!

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
80-77=3

Kind of beside the point, I assume you want LBJ to stop mid air come back down and politely go around him because he is shorter?

No I just find it funny how folks were drooling over the dunk, when in fact it was ho-hum at best.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if you do not like shitty sports coverage change the channel or read, it is much easier to be selective when you read your news.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised Starks wasn't called for the foul and put MJ on the line

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of the LeTot deflections above, let's not lose sight of the fact that LeOverRated is slurped to-the-moon by a rating$ starved media desperately attempting to build James up to be much better than he actually is.

Drooling over LeBron dunking on some no-name midget... I mean, reeeeally??

ROFLMAO

WoW... !!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince in the Olympics over that 7 footer was the best!

vince-carter-olympic-dunk-gif-638.gif

vince-carter-dunks-over-7-foot-6316.jpg

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of the LeTot deflections above, let's not lose sight of the fact that LeOverRated is slurped to-the-moon by a rating$ starved media desperately attempting to build James up to be much better than he actually is.

Drooling over LeBron dunking on some no-name midget... I mean, reeeeally??

ROFLMAO

WoW... !!

Sounds like someone is PO'd that Lebron makes more in 1 day than he will in a lifetime at Burger King.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the greatest in game dunk i have ever seen is the one shaneman put up. KJ over Hakeem might be number two for me. literally dunk over someone a foot taller.

but either way.. how biter are you that you just cant watch a basketball play and appreciate the greatness. Whether lebron is taller or not doesnt really matter. Lebron's eyes were at rim level. Ben Mclemore is a good young player in this league. He is only 3 inches shorter than lebron. He got posterized. Appreciate greatness while it is here.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to stfu until you have the balls to cheer for one team, bandwagon fan.

It takes a lot of balls to let everyone else make your decisions for you, let me guess you live in or near Indy so your parents, friends and whom ever else you associate are also Indy sports fans and so you are, that is fine but it surely does not take balls to file in with everybody else like the sheep you are.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a lot of balls to let everyone else make your decisions for you, let me guess you live in or near Indy so your parents, friends and whom ever else you associate are also Indy sports fans and so you are, that is fine but it surely does not take balls to file in with everybody else like the sheep you are.

Come on man lol, all you gotta do is look under my avatar to see where I'm from. I have been a Pacers fan 20+ years. Nobody cheers for Indy in the United States, let alone fuckin' Canada. I'm solo cheering for the Pacers where I live, I guarantee you that! Nobody I have ever known here, cheers for Indy, NOBODY!