• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodney Anderson has a protection order filed ?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. If this is all a lie to extort him by her, then she should be held accountable. If she is telling the truth, he needs to be held accountable and more than just a redshirt year. I'll wait until more information comes out.

LOL, if she's telling the truth, Lincoln might have Anderson miss the team breakfast, but that's about it.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won’t be responding to your shitty trolling.
How is this trolling? Should we ignore the trend that appears to be happening at OU?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this trolling? Should we ignore the trend that appears to be happening at OU?

Trend? One incident in how many years? And right now there’s a lot of smoke that Anderson may be the victim here. But yeah... trend. :L

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean beating the shit out of teams from Alabama? That trend?

6 straight and only 1 loss back in the 60s.

Damn Son!

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Turkey..you don't get it. The fact that this is the 3rd player in the last 3 years that sooner fans have had to make excuses for domestic assault isn't the problem. It's people like you and I asking them about it. That's the real problem. If you and I along with the girls that are "provoking", "asking for it", or lying about it would just shut up and go away everything would be fine.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean beating the shit out of teams from Alabama? That trend?

6 straight and only 1 loss back in the 60s.

Damn Son!

And OU has won 4 straight vs Sec.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turkey..you don't get it. The fact that this is the 3rd player in the last 3 years that sooner fans have had to make excuses for domestic assault isn't the problem. It's people like you and I asking them about it. That's the real problem. If you and I along with the girls that are "provoking", "asking for it", or lying about it would just shut up and go away everything would be fine.

You’re a special kind of stupid.

No domestic assault charges on Westbrook. Only accusations. No incidents at the university. Nothing to make excuses for.

One horrible incident in which the student was punished and removed from the team for a year. It was not domestic violence either, dumbass.

And you’re calling the Anderson situation (an incident in which it’s beginning to appear he has been wrong fully accused) one that sooner fans are making excuses for him? Are you really this fucking stupid? Fuck off you petty little bitch.

Last edited:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawn:

You're a special kind is stupid huh?

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook was never charged with any sort of domestic violence charge and nothing showed up when the university ran a background check on him. He had zero incidents while he was a student at the University of Oklahoma. The only charge on his file is a misdemeanor trespassing charge. So yeah, shove that one up your ass.

Yes he was charged.

Charges in that case were filed by the district attorney, but later dismissed because prosecutors could not locate the woman, according to the report.

Report: Dede Westbrook arrested twice for domestic violence

The mixon case was incident in which an 18 year old kid was provoked physically and reacted completely inappropriately and did a horrible thing that he shouldn’t have done. That was dealt with by the local police. He was charged and sentenced by a judge. He has had no other incidents of violence since then. He completed his sentence and has moved on.

More excuses for breaking a girls face. We have gone over this. You and Sooners seem to think that a yearshirt year is being punished for it.

And this is what you call a “history of players who like to beat women” ? One player with a charge and convicition? Get the fuck out with your hyperbolic bull shit, asshole. Go fuck yourself and that fake moral high horse you’re sitting on.

So yeah. This is a history. 3 years in a row. Tell me...who will you be making excuses for next year?

Reactions: GNG

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he was charged.

Charges in that case were filed by the district attorney, but later dismissed because prosecutors could not locate the woman, according to the report.

Report: Dede Westbrook arrested twice for domestic violence

So she didn’t show? Yeah, real damning evidence. Nevertheless, this happened before he was at the university and did not show up on any background check. The only thing that showed up was a trespassing charge and he had no incidents at the university. So yeah, nice try, dip shit. No excuses here.

More excuses for breaking a girls face. We have gone over this. You and Sooners seem to think that a yearshirt year is being punished for it.

Nope. No excuses. He was punished and nobody gives a flying fuck whether you think it was adequate. You seem to be confusing making excuses with nobody giving a fuck about your opinion on his punishment. Cry moar, sally.

So yeah. This is a history. 3 years in a row. Tell me...who will you be making excuses for next year?

Three years in a row huh? You’re claiming we’re making excuses for Anderson who it is beginning to appear may actually be the vicitim in this situation. Three years in a row huh? Go fuck your self with your stupidity. You need to up your troll game because it’s horrible, unless you really are this stupid. In which case, don’t have kids.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 incident......:scratch:
3 incidents in 3 years.

Try again. Westbrook has no incidents at Oklahoma and had no incident on his record when they recruited him, just a trespassing charge. Anderson is looking like a vicitim here now that info is starting to come out. That jut leaves Mixon. That’s one dipshit.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man it’s the yearly “OU players beats a woman and Romeo loses his shit” thread

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The troll game on tHoop really has fallen off....this shit is getting so redundant and depressingly lame.

Did Herman buy this board? Is he @Shaggy? Pull on his hair, I bet it's a mask and he would have gotten away with it too if if weren't for us meddling Sooners!

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude probably beat up the chick because he'd rather face the justice department than the beast that is Roquan Smith.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man it’s the yearly “OU players beats a woman and Romeo loses his shit” thread
Maybe Texas should recruit women beaters, help them win more than 6 games a year.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude probably beat up the chick because he'd rather face the justice department than the beast that is Roquan Smith.

Speaking of which, I was surprised at his size. Dude is kinda small for a linebacker.