• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodney Anderson has a protection order filed ?

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would know all about being on your knees.

Big tough OU football players that have to slap around women.:L
Well, we don't have yall to slap around anymore...real men wouldn't have run off. Pussy.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds more like a woman scorned kind of issue. She wanted him as her boo. He said no thanks.

If this chick is fabricating all of this just b/c he moved on to another girl, she needs life in prison. Time to start holding crazy bitches accountable and remove them from society. Simply b/c even if she is bat shit crazy and made all of this up, Anderson's rep is ruined for life pretty much, even if he is innocent.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah History.....
Dede Westbrook
Report: Dede Westbrook twice arrested on domestic violence complaints; WR tweets: 'Don't believe everything!!'

Joe Mixon
Joe Mixon punched a woman. Here's the timeline

That's the last 2 years that you sooners have had to answer questions of domestic violence. Not this. Does anyone else see a pattern?:scratch:

Westbrook was never charged with any sort of domestic violence charge and nothing showed up when the university ran a background check on him. He had zero incidents while he was a student at the University of Oklahoma. The only charge on his file is a misdemeanor trespassing charge. So yeah, shove that one up your ass.

The mixon case was incident in which an 18 year old kid was provoked physically and reacted completely inappropriately and did a horrible thing that he shouldn’t have done. That was dealt with by the local police. He was charged and sentenced by a judge. He has had no other incidents of violence since then. He completed his sentence and has moved on.

And this is what you call a “history of players who like to beat women” ? One player with a charge and convicition? Get the fuck out with your hyperbolic bull shit, asshole. Go fuck yourself and that fake moral high horse you’re sitting on.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this chick is fabricating all of this just b/c he moved on to another girl, she needs life in prison. Time to start holding crazy bitches accountable and remove them from society. Simply b/c even if she is bat shit crazy and made all of this up, Anderson's rep is ruined for life pretty much, even if he is innocent.

Not 100% ruined. He can still run for the House, Senate or Presidency.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dede, Joe Mixon, and Baker Mayfield are an example of Oklahoma "men" being a punk bitch is a step up.

I couldn't say. Baker and Dede are from Texas. Joe from Cali.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. If this is all a lie to extort him by her, then she should be held accountable. If she is telling the truth, he needs to be held accountable and more than just a redshirt year. I'll wait until more information comes out.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you doing looking at my ass...You Fheg. Guess they don't call it Okla-Homo for nothing.
You have a nice ass Droopy, I can't lie. Hold on my belt loop real tight and I'll keep you safe from these animals.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. If this is all a lie to extort him by her, then she should be held accountable. If she is telling the truth, he needs to be held accountable and more than just a redshirt year. I'll wait until more information comes out.
No no keep trolling us....too much time till the bowl game. We're bored.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If there’s truth to this he’ll be kicked out of the school. But there’s a lot of smoke that it isn’t. Time will tell but people close to the program seem very confident that he will be exonerated.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there’s truth to this he’ll be kicked out of the school. But there’s a lot of smoke that it isn’t. Time will tell but people close to the program seem very confident that he will be exonerated.
Are these the same people that though a redshirt year was adequate punishment for breaking a girls face?