• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodney Anderson has a protection order filed ?

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ro69Jxj.gif

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats......another Sooner walks:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I would have hated to see him redshirt next year.

Eat a bag of dicks, cocksucker. Guy didn’t do anything and you were ready to see him in an orange jumpsuit. How’s that salt taste, pussy?

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy for Rodney but sad at the same time he had to go through this while he did nothing. Agreed something should happen to the bitch.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat a bag of dicks, cocksucker. Guy didn’t do anything and you were ready to see him in an orange jumpsuit. How’s that salt taste, pussy?

Quit slobber over Baker Mayfields junk and go back and read what I posted. At no time in this thread did I say he was guilty. In fact here is what I said.......

OK. Right now no one knows anything. She filed a restraining order against him and you and the Oklahoma boys are already busy trashing the girl. How about you know something before you talk.
Agreed. If this is all a lie to extort him by her, then she should be held accountable. If she is telling the truth, he needs to be held accountable and more than just a redshirt year. I'll wait until more information comes out.

I did ask you OU fans what the deal is with having players that like to abuse women. The fact that Anderson isn't going to have charges pressed doesn't change the fact that Mixon did and that you also had Dede Westbrook on the team with prior domestic abuse problems.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part is she muddied the water for any women who ARE raped by some sorry son of a bitch. This kind of charge is like a molestation charge; the charges need to damn well stick when they are made because the man is subject to all kinds of negative consequences whether or not he's ever found guilty. She doesn't deserve jail time but her face and name should be spread from sea to shining sea as a warning to others who might varnish the truth about something this serious. Sometimes women forget that men hate rapists just as much as they do. We all have mothers, sisters, daughters, female friends, etc.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the dead really plead to stop when you beat them?
It's kind of like sign language.

When you can't recognize what you were beating on....there's your sign.

It's like painting a picture, you just have to know when to put the brush down and say VOILA!

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit slobber over Baker Mayfields junk and go back and read what I posted. At no time in this thread did I say he was guilty. In fact here is what I said.......

I did ask you OU fans what the deal is with having players that like to abuse women. The fact that Anderson isn't going to have charges pressed doesn't change the fact that Mixon did and that you also had Dede Westbrook on the team with prior domestic abuse problems.
oh yeah well you have male cheerleaders that prance around like gilded poofters and those haircuts oh don't get me started about your weird little cult....
imageproxy.php