• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodney Anderson has a protection order filed ?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO RUIN SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE OVER A DECISION YOU MADE WEEKS AGO THAT YOU NOW REGRET?

HOLY FUCK?!?!?!?!

Trust me, after the Mixon Inquisition ALL OU FANS AND the university are more than willing to pull the trigger on a young man making a bad decision. But this has stink all over it so far.

lel

You thought it was funny when Zeke was punished because of a lie, now you are screaming about it happening to your guy. :pound:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit wow

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds more like a woman scorned kind of issue. She wanted him as her boo. He said no thanks.
Sounds more like r*pe to me. Of course a rube like you would defend him.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO RUIN SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE OVER A DECISION YOU MADE WEEKS AGO THAT YOU NOW REGRET?

HOLY FUCK?!?!?!?!

Trust me, after the Mixon Inquisition ALL OU FANS AND the university are more than willing to pull the trigger on a young man making a bad decision. But this has stink all over it so far.
The current climate we are in makes it pretty easy to throw out accusations

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel

You thought it was funny when Zeke was punished because of a lie, now you are screaming about it happening to your guy. :pound:
Why would I think it was funny when Zeke was punished if I'm a Cowboys fan and have been since Staubach was in his 3rd year?

I think you have me on the wrong revenge-post list Sir.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, looks like Anderson might be the vicitim here. How about we talk about that instead of you trying to be a trolling asshole bringing old shit up for no other reason than to be a prick?
He's been quick to troll OU fans of late....:think:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, looks like Anderson might be the vicitim here. How about we talk about that instead of you trying to be a trolling asshole bringing old shit up for no other reason than to be a prick?

OK. Right now no one knows anything. She filed a restraining order against him and you and the Oklahoma boys are already busy trashing the girl. How about you know something before you talk.

However, this is more than a pattern with players at OU. Mixon, Westbrook, now Anderson. Does OU recruit these types?

Reactions: GNG

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. Right now no one knows anything. She filed a restraining order against him and you and the Oklahoma boys are already busy trashing the girl. How about you know something before you talk.

However, this is more than a pattern with players at OU. Mixon, Westbrook, now Anderson. Does OU recruit these types?

I’ve not trashed her once. I’ve repeatedly said the process needs to play out. I’ve just posted some things and there’s a lot of smoke around the idea that he might be not just innocent but possibly a victim. Nice try though asshole. Go take your sandy bag elsewhere.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have and have a history of thugs that like to beat women on your football team, but my pointing it out is the problem? What kind of warped logic is that?

A history? Gtfo with that stupid ass shit.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have and have a history of thugs that like to beat women on your football team, but my pointing it out is the problem? What kind of warped logic is that?
I think you need to take a knee Droopy and protest big mean OU stepping on your feelings.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We would have recruited your dad but your mom beats him and we don't recruit punk bitches.