• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers to meet with the Jets

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the heck is this "haven't agreed trade compensation" BS? Is it the Packers way of telling their fans they were asking for multiple 1st round picks before settling for a bag of chips? What have they got if the Jets pull out of the deal?
Packers are milking this for all its worth

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the heck is this "haven't agreed trade compensation" BS? Is it the Packers way of telling their fans they were asking for multiple 1st round picks before settling for a bag of chips? What have they got if the Jets pull out of the deal?
At this point the Jets are all in as well, all the other good options are gone.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers might be the biggest winners. They get rid of the arguably the biggest me first players. Get some extra draft picks to go with what they believe their future qb.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's a game of chicken the Packers will lose. They don't have leverage. Everyone knows it. If they get a first they're lucky.
shouldnt even get one 1st.
Playing chicken when if Aaron & the Jets dont get their way.
Aaron plays social media Jeopardy & retires cost the Packers over 99 mil in cap space. Maybe the Jets should be asking for draft picks to take Rodgers off their hands LOL

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets are playing this all wrong. They should be flirting with Lamar and leak that they’re making an offer. Packers want to move on and this is their only chance. They would cave.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets are playing this all wrong. They should be flirting with Lamar and leak that they’re making an offer. Packers want to move on and this is their only chance. They would cave.
Kirk Cousins Dancing GIF by The Undroppables

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many times can the Packers F up the QB position since 2020...

- Move up in 2020 draft to pick Love and never inform Rodgers this could be a possibility
- March 2022 give Rodgers a huge new contract with signing bonus and guarantees
- March 2023 Packers willing to move on from Rodgers creating large sum of dead money on books

Unsure what the Packers are asking for that is holding this up, but would not surprise me if they blow this looking at decisions related to QB recently.

Packers generally have been pretty well run organization... but recent performance in relation to QB position really raises eyebrows.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times can the Packers F up the QB position since 2020...

- Move up in 2020 draft to pick Love and never inform Rodgers this could be a possibility
- March 2022 give Rodgers a huge new contract with signing bonus and guarantees
- March 2023 Packers willing to move on from Rodgers creating large sum of dead money on books

Unsure what the Packers are asking for that is holding this up, but would not surprise me if they blow this looking at decisions related to QB recently.

Packers generally have been pretty well run organization... but recent performance in relation to QB position really raises eyebrows.
As a viking fan I'm glad they didn't trade him last year to Broncos and got what seahawks did, i don't think what they'll get from Jets will be as lucrative

It's also been fun to watch GB blunder this AND rodgers annoying 1/2 GB fan base and making them realize he wasn't this perfect human being they always thought he was

But outside of 70's and 80's, GB has been well run, but it also helps to have 2 HOF QB's. I dont think GB will turn into the browns or something, but I still think many, especially younger GB fans, will be in for a shock when they're not perennial playoff team/SB contender

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a viking fan I'm glad they didn't trade him last year to Broncos and got what seahawks did, i don't think what they'll get from Jets will be as lucrative

It's also been fun to watch GB blunder this AND rodgers annoying 1/2 GB fan base and making them realize he wasn't this perfect human being they always thought he was

But outside of 70's and 80's, GB has been well run, but it also helps to have 2 HOF QB's. I dont think GB will turn into the browns or something, but I still think many, especially younger GB fans, will be in for a shock when they're not perennial playoff team/SB contender

Yes... definitely looks like last year was the time to unload Rodgers.

Still think Rodgers is great regular season QB... playoffs could have done a bit more. As a human being I do not care much for him since his falling out with his family (specifically parents)... his parents used to go to many of his games at Lambeau for years and tailgated with many Packers fans, were really nice people from all accounts. Think once he became very famous his ego got the better of him.

I grew up with the inepitude of the Packers of 70s/80s and honestly never thought I would see Packers in a Super Bowl in my life... small market team and no one wanted to go there. Bob Harland came in and started to run the Packers as a business... prior it was like a country club. I do not think Packers return to 70s/80s unless something happens with collective bargaining that really impacts small market teams... but if Packers become very bad again for long period of time I can manage... survived 2 decades of ineptitude and can do it again... all I asked for was 1 Super Bowl in my life growing up and have 2 to look back on now.