• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers throwing without pain

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news take 2 more weeks off and come back strong!:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of weeks of having a Bear like offense was enough for you guys huh. Try doing it for 25 years. Get him back for the Detroit game and then rest him again and I'll owe you guys one.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of weeks of having a Bear like offense was enough for you guys huh. Try doing it for 25 years. Get him back for the Detroit game and then rest him again and I'll owe you guys one.

Not to disrupt the Packers boards but lets not talk about team futility please! The Lions have set the bar!

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell yeah its enough. It sucks, which is what we've been saying about the bears for quite some time.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news but we still can't rush him back. Even if the collarbone feels good it's still healing and even minor contact could make it much worse. Still good news regardless. We need you back Aaron. :hail:

Aaron Rodgers of Green Bay Packers can throw a football without pain - ESPN

The Packers board I frequent actually took mostly bad news from Rodgers quotes on his radio show... he frequently brought up the 6-8 week normal healing time.

That was seen as a hint there is little/no chance for him for Lions game or maybe even a few games after that.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers board I frequent actually took mostly bad news from Rodgers quotes on his radio show... he frequently brought up the 6-8 week normal healing time.

That was seen as a hint there is little/no chance for him for Lions game or maybe even a few games after that.

I hope he does sit the Vikings and Lions game. Get's himself healthy and with some good fortune this team goes on a nice run.

The D really needs to step up it's game already. I'd settle for a win any way they can get it, and the D needs to step up and take over. If they can't it doesn't bear well for the fortune of this team for this season.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point I have no idea what to expect. To me, a broken bone is a broken bone. Unless it is pins and surgery and a large weight bearing bone, it's still about 6 weeks to heal. If you're going to play before that, you might as well play the week after too if you can handle the pain. If you're not going to chance it, then you let it heal.

maybe it hurt too much, maybe he's going to chance it but they thought our team would rise to the occassion and win a couple while he was out, but they didn't and now they know the need him back or the season is over. Maybe he's saying 6-8 weeks to throw everyone else off. Maybe he's just doing it to temper expectations from a bunch of crazy fans :)

I don't know, all I know is we pretty much have to win out. We must win these next 2 weeks at least and depending on what Detroit does see how the rest plays out.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing isn't the same as getting hit. I just do not see him playing next week.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he came back on Thanksgiving day versus Detroit, that'd be much appreciated.

Oh, and if he could rest in week 17 as well. That'd be great too.

OKAY THANKS! :suds:

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he came back on Thanksgiving day versus Detroit, that'd be much appreciated.

Oh, and if he could rest in week 17 as well. That'd be great too.

OKAY THANKS! :suds:

Personally I do not think you are getting either of your wishes.... I do not see him playing vs Detroit and I expect him back for the Bears game.

I think Rodgers first game back may be @ Dallas.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame: :scratch:

How long did it take you to think of that gem of a statement?

How's that right knee of Derrick Rose doing? Another lost season for the Bulls. Ya'll need to trade that house of glass.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Rose sucks too, maybe he should play for the Packers.LOL Trust me for many years the only words outs packers fans mouth was how we sucked, LOL . i could go into detail why but its a waste of time.LOL

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Rose sucks too, maybe he should play for the Packers.LOL Trust me for many years the only words outs packers fans mouth was how we sucked, LOL . i could go into detail why but its a waste of time.LOL

Kind of like you wasting your time to come here and post this bullshit?

Champ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The bears still suck lmao.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quit trolling the board. Last warning.