• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rock's Minions/Aaron Hernandez's Thug Life/LBJ 2x Finals MVP

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason Bill Russell is on anyone's list is the rings. And I understand that but Karl Malone would humiliate Bill Russell on a basketball court. The Mailman with Magic were unstoppable.

fify

Dream Team baby

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

You guys worship Bill Russell religiously up there. I understand that your judgement is clouded.

find me someone else who will agree with you

just one

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason Bill Russell is on anyone's list is the rings. And I understand that but Karl Malone would humiliate Bill Russell on a basketball court. The Mailman with Magic would be unstoppable.

LOL..."the only reason anyone thinks he's any good is because he was the most dominant player of his era and won a bunch of championships"

And Malone had a pretty good alternative to Magic...and didn't win a fucking thing...

and if Wilt couldn't humiliate Russell? I find the notion that the 90's Carlos Boozer would've fared any better...well...rather stupid.

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as good as he was coming up, really wonder what he could have been

bard was never at that level as joba his first call up, but wonder about him too if the Sox didnt royally fuck him in the skull

Definitely two cases of what could have been.

Best thing that ever happened to Bard was being moved to the bullpen-should have left him there.

Worst thing that ever happened to Joba was being moved to the bullpen. Got the Yanks in the playoffs that year, but at too high a cost, IMO.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..."the only reason anyone thinks he's any good is because he was the most dominant player of his era and won a bunch of championships"

And Malone had a pretty good alternative to Magic...and didn't win a fucking thing...

and if Wilt couldn't humiliate Russell? I find the notion that the 90's Carlos Boozer would've fared any better...well...rather stupid.

That is why sports are awesome. In the same sense that you think the redsox are good and I would disagree, favorite players can vary greatly.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ox, who do you like? I gotta see if I can top that one. Thurl Bailey was as good as us over there saying Lafayette "Fat" Lever was better than Lebron. :lol:

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

again, Boozer sucks a crank...my two cents.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thurl Bailey had better goggles than Worthy. But to be fair, Scottie Pippen farts shit over James Worthy in the SF department.

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ox, who do you like? I gotta see if I can top that one. Thurl Bailey was as good as us over there saying Lafayette "Fat" Lever was better than Lebron. :lol:

Denver's coach, Doug Moe, looked like a potential serial killer.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SFs in the 80's

Worthy made the all NBA team 3rd team 3 times

Alex Preacher Man English made the all Nba 2nd team 3 times.

Worthy played with 2 all time supermen English played with Dan Issel.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 90's Carlos Boozer

Now that's taking it way too fucking far...

I see Malone as either a really really rich man's Zach Randolph or a really rich man's "in his physical prime" Amare Stoudamire...