• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robin back for 2016....

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parent fired. Kenny said "get back to me in 3 yrs" with an arrogant grin on his face when reporters asked him if robin would a be a good manager. well it has been 3 yrs and he has been an utter failure. so he is coming back for a 4th?

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parent fired. Kenny said "get back to me in 3 yrs" with an arrogant grin on his face when reporters asked him if robin would a be a good manager. well it has been 3 yrs and he has been an utter failure. so he is coming back for a 4th?

are you really surprised? i totally expected this. that's how dis-functional this team is. when you have failures as bosses you get failure underlings and they stay because the bosses can't admit to being wrong. this includes the very top man, reinsdork.

this is one very stupid team and until it is sold it will remain a team of losers.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you really surprised? i totally expected this. that's how dis-functional this team is. when you have failures as bosses you get failure underlings and they stay because the bosses can't admit to being wrong. this includes the very top man, reinsdork.

this is one very stupid team and until it is sold it will remain a team of losers.

the pressure is on. young kids in the Chicago area will be flocking to the northside with the young talent they have. sports radio was hilarious Friday when the news broke that robin was coming back. it is what u would expect from a sox fanbase that has watched the bs we have watched the last 5 yrs