• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Sarver refunds Fans for Game

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As many of you may have heard, the spurs decided not to come back from their rondevue in Europe for a preseason game against the suns. I understand it is preseason but that is downright disrespectful!

So...Robert Sarver decided to grab the PA mic with a few minutes remaining in the game to apologize for the mockery they witnessed that evening. He explained that this was not the type of game fans paid their hard earned money for and offered anyone with a game ticket to send it with a return envelope for a future gift.

I think Sarver has truly embraced his role as owner from what it was only a few years ago. He has seamlessly become the owner everyone wanted and you can tell he most certainly cares about the team and fans.

Geaux Suns!!!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think he's a tool and I want a new owner. He got so lucky McDonough saved his ass. This time last year everyone wanted him canned. I still do.

I just pooped my pants.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe that I wanted Sarver gone 2 years ago. He has quickly become my favorite valley team owner (although his competition isn't that great).

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think he's a tool and I want a new owner. He got so lucky McDonough saved his ass. This time last year everyone wanted him canned. I still do.

I felt the same way 2 years ago, but I think that he had really figured out what it means to be an owner. He has finally taken a step back and learned to trust his front office with basketball decisions.

JK. I completely agree with you Sting. You are the smartest poster in these forums. Love you, babe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt the same way 2 years ago, but I think that he had really figured out what it means to be an owner. He has finally taken a step back and learned to trust his front office with basketball decisions.

JK. I completely agree with you Sting. You are the smartest poster in these forums. Love you, babe.

Jahii is that you?