• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft tells CNN he wants Tom Brady to sign a one-day contract and retire as a New England Patriot

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are not in the South. Florida is not the South! It's Damn Yankee Land!
I have been everywhere. One piece of amusement is Americans wanting everything to be like "back home"
If you want "back home" go back home!!!!!

There’s a beach bar I frequent in the Caribbean that has a sign that reads “we don’t care how you do it up north”. Hilarious.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s a beach bar I frequent in the Caribbean that has a sign that reads “we don’t care how you do it up north”. Hilarious.
I was in the commissary in Okinawa and an American woman was pissed that a Japanese lady beat her to the checkstand.
She turned around and said outloud to anyone who would hear, "there sure are a lot of Japanese here!"
We were in Japan! GI's where marrying Japanese wives because they were not American bitches!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s symbolic and he should definitely do it, many Seahawks have done that also after they go to other teams, it’s a respect thing from the franchise and they can officially retire from that team… Tom just kinda slightly means a lot to the Patriots, just a little bit ….

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in the commissary in Okinawa and an American woman was pissed that a Japanese lady beat her to the checkstand.
She turned around and said outloud to anyone who would hear, "there sure are a lot of Japanese here!"
We were in Japan! GI's where marrying Japanese wives because they were not American bitches!

Haha! No shocker there.

I was at a bar in Germany and an American guy was fucking furious that the bartenders English sucked. In Germany. Yelled at the guy and told him to learn English. In Germany.

Us Americans have earned our asshole reputation.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! No shocker there.

I was at a bar in Germany and an American guy was fucking furious that the bartenders English sucked. In Germany. Yelled at the guy and told him to learn English. In Germany.

Us Americans have earned our asshole reputation.
Most of us are NOT that guy. We "Americans" have not earned that reputation, "Asshole Americans" have.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um yeaah … if you spent more than 20 minutes in NE you woulda seen the sarcasm … or are you one of those Mennonites selling outdoor furniture? … they got no humor in them let alone New England sarcasm
Sarcasm does not translate on message boards IMO

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's talk that Brady will not retire a Patriot. There are a boat load of media trying to tell him to make his HOF helmet a Buccaneers and not a Patriots.

Everyone wants a piece of of someone else's life.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
… speaking of factuals, Mt. Washington recorded minus 108 degrees F .
It took me until almost midday yesterday to unfreeze the water lines in our 100 year old house. I spent the rest of the afternoon lending my heat gun to the neighbors …

Life in NE … Brady misses us fer sure (that was sarcasm fyi)

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us are NOT that guy. We "Americans" have not earned that reputation, "Asshole Americans" have.

It’s true that most of us are not that guy but that doesn’t change the perception.

Canadians and English have us beat in the shitty human perception department if that’s any consolation.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s true that most of us are not that guy but that doesn’t change the perception.

Canadians and English have us beat in the shitty human perception department if that’s any consolation.
Shittiness doesn't have any nationality boundaries. It's a person by person thing.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like my drunk aunt used to say (may she rest in that cocktail party she always dreamed of):
“We are assholes. But at least we know we’re assholes.”

I think that sums Americans up pretty much … and why I’m so proud to be one

*that was not sarcasm

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like my drunk aunt used to say (may she rest in that cocktail party she always dreamed of):
“We are assholes. But at least we know we’re assholes.”

I think that sums Americans up pretty much … and why I’m so proud to be one

*that was not sarcasm
You are proud to be an asshole? Why?

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are proud to be an asshole? Why?

You missed it
“We are assholes. But at least we know we’re assholes “… was the statement proclaimed

It’s the realization that we should never be comfortable with where we are and never stop trying to advance to what we can be …

It’s a level of enlightenment not all have acquired … and yeah, I’m proud of that

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed it
“We are assholes. But at least we know we’re assholes “… was the statement proclaimed

It’s the realization that we should never be comfortable with where we are and never stop trying to advance to what we can be …

It’s a level of enlightenment not all have acquired … and yeah, I’m proud of that
There's some real crazy encryption going on if that statement is somehow compressed into we are assholes and know it. The long statement I highly endorse, but the shrunken one, not so much.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um yeaah … if you spent more than 20 minutes in NE you woulda seen the sarcasm … or are you one of those Mennonites selling outdoor furniture? … they got no humor in them let alone New England sarcasm
Bought my first car from a Mennonite used car salesman. 1973 Malibu Classic 2dr. 350 2 barrel.
Joe Bettis. Good guy, good car, good price. All of his cars were exactly as he said they were.
When I test drove it there was a slight miss. He didn't like it and asked me to come back. It had a cheap replacement cap and one of the plug terminals was rusty. He swapped the cap and rotor and it ran beautifully.