• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft tells CNN he wants Tom Brady to sign a one-day contract and retire as a New England Patriot

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Animated GIF
Am I wrong?

A lot of people will care if Arians goes full bore asshole.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could do that
and never set foot in New England again.
He does have a house in Brookline that he hasn't been able to sell. Giselle didn't want it, I guess. He could pump up an air mattress and claim residency and pay taxes or camp out next to the pool and claim homelessness.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does have a house in Brookline that he hasn't been able to sell. Giselle didn't want it, I guess. He could pump up an air mattress and claim residency and pay taxes or camp out next to the pool and claim homelessness.
That was near The Country Club right?
And he couldn’t get a membership as I remember … effin’ Brahmins … another reason he left

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
… so, to sum up why Brady left and may not come back to NE:

• Weather
  • Resident Irish (a bit rough around the edges compared to Brady’s Californy fellow compatriots) I mean how many parades can you have in the middle of March?
  • Production stoppage of the great ‘47 Brand NE cap that he loved so dearly
  • At least two layovers to Brazil
  • Weather
  • Boston Brahmin snobs (the bastids)
  • Disrespect of his putana wife
  • Weather
I’ll bet there could be more …

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I left MA 17 years ago. And while I visit often and miss my friends and family dearly you can have that fucking weather. SoCal works for me.

bastid

… although I gotta admit, I feel like an idiot being here sometimes … like January to ‘parade’ time

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
… although I gotta admit, I feel like an idiot being here sometimes … like January to ‘parade’ time
I drove my son to the Orlando Airport this morning (93 miles) so he could catch a flight home to Manchester, NH. It's -13 degrees there today and will drop to -35 tonight. It's -70 on Mt. Washington and will drop to -100 tonight. I thought he was going to cry when I pulled up to the Southwest departure doors. It's been in the 80's for the past three days here.

I'm so fuckin' glad I moved to Florida.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drove my son to the Orlando Airport this morning (93 miles) so he could catch a flight home to Manchester, NH. It's -13 degrees there today and will drop to -35 tonight. It's -70 on Mt. Washington and will drop to -100 tonight. I thought he was going to cry when I pulled up to the Southwest departure doors. It's been in the 80's for the past three days here.

you don’t know what you’re missing … gonna be -40 early tomorrow am then 40 the next day pm

makes you realize who you are …

Last edited:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
… so, to sum up why Brady left and may not come back to NE:

• Weather
  • Resident Irish (a bit rough around the edges compared to Brady’s Californy fellow compatriots) I mean how many parades can you have in the middle of March?
  • Production stoppage of the great ‘47 Brand NE cap that he loved so dearly
  • At least two layovers to Brazil
  • Weather
  • Boston Brahmin snobs (the bastids)
  • Disrespect of his putana wife
  • Weather
I’ll bet there could be more …
To much good food for his avocado eaten ass!!!

Italian food in the North End (Mike's Pastries...oh fuck), Chinatown, Seafood everywhere, Actual ice cream shops...again everywhere, Sam Adams, Beans and Franks, Whoopie Pies...Dunkinfuckindonuts!!!

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To much good food for his avocado eaten ass!!!

Italian food in the North End (Mike's Pastries...oh fuck), Chinatown, Seafood everywhere, Actual ice cream shops...again everywhere, Sam Adams, Beans and Franks, Whoopie Pies...Dunkinfuckindonuts!!!
Yeah, good point … although I think other places got a Chinatown and even Texas has beans and franks - but we got cream pie, Johnny cakes, NECCO, and boiled dinner …
and Massachusetts has the fourth least obesity rate in the country …
Best food … least fatasses …

I’m beginning to wonder if Brady even deserves us!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah my sister said it was -45