• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft tells CNN he wants Tom Brady to sign a one-day contract and retire as a New England Patriot

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drove my son to the Orlando Airport this morning (93 miles) so he could catch a flight home to Manchester, NH. It's -13 degrees there today and will drop to -35 tonight. It's -70 on Mt. Washington and will drop to -100 tonight. I thought he was going to cry when I pulled up to the Southwest departure doors. It's been in the 80's for the past three days here.

I'm so fuckin' glad I moved to Florida.
Yeah? Well who's going to go to camp for us, huh!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, good point … although I think other places got a Chinatown and even Texas has beans and franks - but we got cream pie, Johnny cakes, NECCO, and boiled dinner …
and Massachusetts has the fourth least obesity rate in the country …
Best food … least fatasses …

I’m beginning to wonder if Brady even deserves us!
Don't forget Fluff.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To much good food for his avocado eaten ass!!!

Italian food in the North End (Mike's Pastries...oh fuck), Chinatown, Seafood everywhere, Actual ice cream shops...again everywhere, Sam Adams, Beans and Franks, Whoopie Pies...Dunkinfuckindonuts!!!
Well, here in Georgia we've got Pecan Pie, Koreans, Catfish everywhere, Ice cream shops, Terrapin ale is better than Sam Adams,
Pinto beans and Georgia Red Hots, Whoopie, and Dunkinfuckindonuts is right next to the liquor store!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here in Georgia we've got Pecan Pie, Koreans, Catfish everywhere, Ice cream shops, Terrapin ale is better than Sam Adams,
Pinto beans and Georgia Red Hots, Whoopie, and Dunkinfuckindonuts is right next to the liquor store!
The only good thing to come out Georgia is...

Well, there's A LOT of hot ass women in Georgia so I won't even start.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Italian food in the North End (Mike's Pastries...oh fuck), Chinatown, Seafood everywhere, Actual ice cream shops...again everywhere, Sam Adams, Beans and Franks, Whoopie Pies...Dunkinfuckindonuts!!!
When Olive Garden is the only decent place to eat, that's when the pain of not being in New England hurts the most.
Chinese food here is atrocious. I've tried four different places and the winner, bar none, is Panda Express. What's worse? The best Hispanic food in the area is Taco Bell.

If someone opened a real, honest to God, Italian Restaraunt, They could charge $100 a plate for spaghetti and meatballs and be a millionaire in a month. They'd be forced to stay open from 5:00 am until 4:50 am. They'd have to take ten minutes to have Brinks remove the cash on hand.
Hell, a Denny's would be a 24 hour line around the golf course.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Olive Garden is the only decent place to eat, that's when the pain of not being in New England hurts the most.
Chinese food here is atrocious. I've tried four different places and the winner, bar none, is Panda Express. What's worse? The best Hispanic food in the area is Taco Bell.

If someone opened a real, honest to God, Italian Restaraunt, They could charge $100 a plate for spaghetti and meatballs and be a millionaire in a month. They'd be forced to stay open from 5:00 am until 4:50 am. They'd have to take ten minutes to have Brinks remove the cash on hand.
Hell, a Denny's would be a 24 hour line around the golf course.
This is not untrue. And good luck finding Whole Belly clams, I know a place does a decent job. In the south it's all about BBQ and Fried Foods, ethnic foods take a back seat.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I left MA 17 years ago. And while I visit often and miss my friends and family dearly you can have that fucking weather. SoCal works for me.
It's -9 this morning (if I believe Alexa). Yawn - so I stay in or layer up to go out today. Tomorrow it'll be close to 50.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Massachusetts has the fourth least obesity rate in the country …
Best food … least fatasses …
It's because the food is good enough that you don't need to deep fry it just to get it over the palette.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's -9 this morning (if I believe Alexa). Yawn - so I stay in or layer up to go out today. Tomorrow it'll be close to 50.

My sister just texted me from Taunton MA where’s it’s minus 7 today. Holy shit!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not untrue. And good luck finding Whole Belly clams, I know a place does a decent job. In the south it's all about BBQ and Fried Foods, ethnic foods take a back seat.
You guys are not in the South. Florida is not the South! It's Damn Yankee Land!
I have been everywhere. One piece of amusement is Americans wanting everything to be like "back home"
If you want "back home" go back home!!!!!

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She meant with wind chill which I think all these temps being tossed out are.

Um yeaah … if you spent more than 20 minutes in NE you woulda seen the sarcasm … or are you one of those Mennonites selling outdoor furniture? … they got no humor in them let alone New England sarcasm

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

… stick with the red snapper