• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooo getting dizzy now. I love this medic-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to wonder if I'm one of a few Soundoff alum that gets along with @AlaskaGuy. He and I would probably tell each other to fuck off if we talked current events, but still I don't think we've ever had a cross word with each other. Then again, he probably thinks I'm a lesbian which is fine. If I am, I'm butch as fuck.
I like to rile him up because he is easy to get off kilter. Sometimes when I am bored I pick on him for cheap entertainment.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, on Rivals, we had POTY, RookiePOTY, Thread of the Year, why didn't we ever have a Village Idiot of the year? Too many candidates?
No it would be won by the same person every year till he got banned. Hawkitt.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals is full of solid people ... especially the mods. NoleKing uses VT_Smitty's moniker to register on this board in 2016 right after smitty died ... for trolling purposes and the heart felt Rivals mods banned NK for an entire whopping two months. lulz

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals is full of solid people ... especially the mods. NoleKing uses VT_Smitty's moniker to register on this board in 2016 right after smitty died ... for trolling purposes and the heart felt Rivals mods banned NK for an entire whopping two months. lulz
Any of you former Rivals posters remember when Smitty kicked the bucket? It took most of you fvcks an entire week to stop being angry with NK after he used Smitty's moniker on here.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was Autzen's email to Ladky.
Wtf??? I think I'm going nuclear tomorrow on rivals. Especially this Greg dickhead. I'm not banned but I will be. Greg seems like a 30 year old virgin ok. I'll save it for tomorrow. TG the real bitch is going to come out tomorrow morning.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf??? I think I'm going nuclear tomorrow on rivals. Especially this Greg dickhead. I'm not banned but I will be. Greg seems like a 30 year old virgin ok. I'll save it for tomorrow. TG the real bitch is going to come out tomorrow morning.
If you feel you need to. I don't promote anyone to do anything unless they are sure they no longer want to post there.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDGAF anymore about Rivals. I'm over it. Can't go back, don't want to go back. In all honesty, who would want to go back to such a poorly run board with cancerous admins that can mass ban people with no recourse? Their terms of banning are not unlike the NCAA targeting rule ... vague, changing from day to day and very subjective.

Additionally, I've come to learn a lot about certain posters I thought were my board friends. After reading a lot of posts lately on Rivals as a lurker, I can say that I misjudged a great deal of people for the worse. Sad.

New page, and thanks to the vets here who have welcomed me/us over.

Not a problem.

We just don't give out free Candy................ That is just too weird

Status
Not open for further replies.