• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta be honest here AR. That isn't "Going to bat" as you put it. You asked a couple questions and then shied away like a 10 year old. But I don't think you are guilty of anything.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have my email.

That is what people don’t get. There are no answers that any mod can answer.

You guys have his email address - blow it up.

So what was bullshit about my post?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful Sooner, The Waving Wheat will strip you, and every one of your kids, of likes, laughs & rainbows on every account you own on the internet.
200w.gif

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That motherfvcking AlaskaGuy complains too much about his ban. He just needs to stfu and deal with it ... as we're on page 173 of this thread. Ya motherfvckers, how's it feel? :heh:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be honest, outside of Janty and Mel, it just doesn't look good for any other mod, SO or tMB treading in here.

Lots of pissed off folks in here.

Swim at your own risk
Quit being diplomatic and tell someone to eat your shit.

Reactions: gob

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta be honest here AR. That isn't "Going to bat" as you put it. You asked a couple questions and then shied away like a 10 year old. But I don't think you are guilty of anything.
You have to understand that posters were zapped and I wasn’t going the route of being a jerk. I was trying to understand what happened. I had no clue.

If I would have been a jerk, I would be IP banned also.

KLeonidas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was moderating the boys. Poorly I might add, but onetime some dude was running with scissors and we stopped him. So that's something, I guess. unmoderated?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the facts: I didn’t know the board existed. I don’t know how the board was found. I don’t know why there was no consistency.

You can light me up here all you want. But don’t do it for something I had nothing to do with.
So, then why the fuck are you here?

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to understand that posters were zapped and I wasn’t going the route of being a jerk. I was trying to understand what happened. I had no clue.

You should post a giant jpeg of Greg humping a goat on rivals and throw the keys to the kingdom away

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She emailed me earlier just haven't gotten back to her yet.

You can email me at my yahoo mod email it is still active, if you want. I haven't logged in at Soundoff because there isn't a reason for me to be there.

I just started a conversation with you on here...check up near your alerts.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get the fuck out of here Rivals trash...you've been exposed.

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDGAF anymore about Rivals. I'm over it. Can't go back, don't want to go back. In all honesty, who would want to go back to such a poorly run board with cancerous admins that can mass ban people with no recourse? Their terms of banning are not unlike the NCAA targeting rule ... vague, changing from day to day and very subjective.

Additionally, I've come to learn a lot about certain posters I thought were my board friends. After reading a lot of posts lately on Rivals as a lurker, I can say that I misjudged a great deal of people for the worse. Sad.

New page, and thanks to the vets here who have welcomed me/us over.

I agree I'm do e with that place. I made a dozen or so distasteful comments about Greg Ladky and finally caught a ban. Feels good.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not showing you banned.

There is no warning at all.

When I go to the SO I have no access and can't see any of the regular stuff. All that shows up are only threads I started and if I click on my SO threads it says I need a subscription. if I try to click on some forums it says I am restricted.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have my email.

That is what people don’t get. There are no answers that any mod can answer.

You guys have his email address - blow it up.
If you don't know anything, can't answer anything and won't help us find out anything, then exactly why the fuck are you over here? I think most compassionate humans would have led with something like, "hey folks, sorry you are all perma banned. I hated to hear that, and will do what I can to get answers, if possible."

No you come over here unwilling to say much except that you don't know anything, it's not you and if we don't like it tough. Well that shit is not helpful.

If you can't get any answers, cool. If you didn't do it, fine. But you are coming across like either a GIANT tool for rivals, or just a douche bag that doesn't care what happened.

Either way, your tracking mud in to my new house, and if your not going to help clean, then why not do the decent thing and just get out.

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I go to the SO I have no access and can't see any of the regular stuff. All that shows up are only threads I started and if I click on my SO threads it says I need a subscription. if I try to click on some forums it says I am restricted.
That’s an IP ban. No mod can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.