• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmark

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YScbbqB.png

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing you posted was spoiler worthy, tbh. Just was messing around. lol, don't want you to get paranoid about posting harmless comments. :suds:

Haha nah I got you, I was just being funny as well. Btw is there a mobile app for this place these days? I'm often on my phone and I remember the first time I checked this place out, this site was really difficult to navigate on a mobile browser

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha nah I got you, I was just being funny as well. Btw is there a mobile app for this place these days? I'm often on my phone and I remember the first time I checked this place out, this site was really difficult to navigate on a mobile browser
The owner @Shaggy actually did a moble update recently. Not a specific app or anything but the site should run and look a lot better on chrome, etc. Try it if you haven't and see if it helps.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm ... I wonder if AR is now a mod again... I see him posting in Nods thread.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 read.

Yawn. Can someone just sum it up for me

Sure ... about two years ago we all came running over here like lemmings when Rivals fucked with us and now we are back because a bunch of us got perma banned over there for taking over a dead sub board and turning it into a good ole boys club.

We are now back over for good it seems.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The owner @Shaggy actually did a moble update recently. Not a specific app or anything but the site should run and look a lot better on chrome, etc. Try it if you haven't and see if it helps.

Way down at the bottom of the page you can click the word sportshoopla on the lower left. That gives you the option to view the site regular or mobile.

It's way better on a phone now

Status
Not open for further replies.