• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Food Lion chocolate cookies are better than Walmart's.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, already said that lol.

The mods have traditionally locked them sometime after 10k as they happen to be around. As I said though, that's a legacy thing that I'm not sure has to still exist because the software and server are much better than they were when Hammer made that a thing. Way before you showed up. At times when the site would lag out and have other issues.

Would love to hear @Shaggy 's take on whether or not that really still should be a thing. I've seen sites like this with threads over 100k.

No need to really.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Shag, I’m another refugee. My paperwork and vaccinations are up to date. Thanks for taking us in and I guess I can return the blankets to @TheRobotDevil. Cheers!
I do not remember them being my little pony blankets before :gaah:

How y'all doing?I'm just wrapping up and getting ready to call it a night :faint:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit energy drinks not long ago... I miss my Red Bull! Coffee is weak, lol!
I try not to drink them often . I blame video games for my energy drink problem. Playstation is a gateway drug

tenor.gif

septimusgreen

Posting under the influence.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit energy drinks not long ago... I miss my Red Bull! Coffee is weak, lol!
Mt Dew Kickstart (in the small cans) with coconut water is my jam. Perks you up sans jitters or the inevitable crash. I burn the candle at both ends. I can’t stomach Red Bull or monster these days.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try not to drink them often . I blame video games for my energy drink problem. Playstation is a gateway drug

tenor.gif
Yup! Started w/ NOS and Diablo... the beginning of the end. After a while, NOS wasn't doing the trick, so I switched to Red Bull. Without all the nasty high fructose corn syrup, I was hooked. Soon, cans were littered in my office, I was waking up needing a fix of Bull. It was awful. Rehab helped, man. The 1 step program was the shiz.
"Dude, quit"
"Aight"
Boom, back to good...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup! Started w/ NOS and Diablo... the beginning of the end. After a while, NOS wasn't doing the trick, so I switched to Red Bull. Without all the nasty high fructose corn syrup, I was hooked. Soon, cans were littered in my office, I was waking up needing a fix of Bull. It was awful. Rehab helped, man. The 1 step program was the shiz.
"Dude, quit"
"Aight"
Boom, back to good...
I got pulled over driving back from Colorado once. Cop was actually cool. But when he saw all the monster cans he was like holy shit. Do you even need the car to get where your heading :L

Status
Not open for further replies.