• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nod is amazing...truly. I'm talking in a nuts sewn back on after getting stomped by a rodeo bronco, single-handedly saving a wedding party from a rabid raccoon (breaking his ankle in the effort), chews his own rawhide, eating a sandwich arm deep in a cow's ass type of way. I was his concubine in a past life. :2cents:
I must say that this is a bit of an exaggeration. I never had to sew my nuts back on. I simply had to stitch up my scrotum when my junk was stomped on by a bronc, down in Bishop CA. That's why it's always good to carry a few suture kits with you, you never know when you'll need one.

Reactions: gob

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say that this is a bit of an exaggeration. I never had to sew my nuts back on. I simply had to stitch up my scrotum when my junk was stomped on by a bronc, down in Bishop CA. That's why it's always good to carry a few suture kits with you, you never know when you'll need one.

Ah so it's your basic stitch up your nuts post bronco stomping.

We've all been there man

No we haven't. That shit sounds awful.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a way to get me on that Policy asap as a small benefactor ?

No, but I am sure she will work out a fee. At times, I will kick some in on it too.

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It didn’t heal when you rubbed dirt on it?

batchaps4me

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AND

Ah so it's your basic stitch up your nuts post bronco stomping.

We've all been there man
No we haven't. That shit sounds awful.

Stakes, speak for your damned self. us divorced guys know EXACTLY what happened to him.

jackrabbit slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is trauma to the nuts bro. However, I had blood vessels twisted in my sack a few years ago that felt like someone was just thumping me in my left nut every 5-10 seconds 24/7 for a couple months. That shit was like Chinese water torture. Ended up getting sent to get an ultrasound on my nuts where I had to get naked, put my nuts up on a rolled up towel. The nurse asked me to place my penis on my stomach and to cover it with a towel. I replied that if I could put my dick on my stomach I would have walked through the door a helluva lot more of a confident person, sans nut cancer of course.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, what's done is done and can't be undone. I agree, Doxxing is shitty and no need to go that far.

but what about our buddy, Christopher, when he posts his own name, address, phone number, and invites everyone making insultin comments to get out of MAMA's house and come over to tell him in person, in his apartment. Cool.?

dade305cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is trauma to the nuts bro. However, I had blood vessels twisted in my sack a few years ago that felt like someone was just thumping me in my left nut every 5-10 seconds 24/7 for a couple months. That shit was like Chinese water torture. Ended up getting sent to get an ultrasound on my nuts where I had to get naked, put my nuts up on a rolled up towel. The nurse asked me to place my penis on my stomach and to cover it with a towel. I replied that if I could put my dick on my stomach I would have walked through the door a helluva lot more of a confident person, sans nut cancer of course.
I am cleaning my screen after spitting water on it from reading this, thanks bro! :laugh3:

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:o

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND

Stakes, speak for your damned self. us divorced guys know EXACTLY what happened to him.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time before my wife adds me to that list

So were you able to get them back on our are you like a lame dog that should be put down?

ladyvengeance1_6317.jpg

(I actually went looking for old yeller but this made me crack up)

batchaps4me

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The night I lost my virginity, I devised a test for my girlfriend. I would show her my errection and if she called it a peter she was pure; penis she was slutty. She called it a peter because a dick is much bigger, according to her...

batchaps4me

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it's just a matter of time before my wife adds me to that list

So were you able to get them back on our are you like a lame dog that should be put down?

View attachment 192079

(I actually went looking for old yeller but this made me crack up)

Worse than that, I have been married about 25 years and cannot go to a salad bar because I cannot make choices anymore.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Post #200.

200w.gif

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, I can smell the dirty balls over the internet.

#NotMeToo

Fun story, before I created Cowpoke I routinely got slapped down by the mods.

BG slapped me down during the days when rivals enacted the "family board" rules and we got in trouble for saying ass, hell, damn etc.

She came down on somebody and like a drunken college student I quoted her by saying something like damn or shit or something along those lines. She blacked me for a few days haha.

3ptiqb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.