• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerBruce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think we should be encouraging doxxing anyone, on the board or in PM. We should leave well enough alone and move on.

Well shit. What was he arrested for?

Did you tell him about the TCU board? Is he lying about that?

RTider77

Voluntary Refugee.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday midday to you folks. I spent part of last night exploring this site. It's freaking huge and can be a little intimidating, like hotdog in a hallway huge. Lol I suggest that some of us, myself included, get out and meet some of the natives in other areas of the site. It would be the right thing to do with our new host. There is a whole bunch out there. Go try to enjoy it. RTR!!!

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I honestly don't care. Even when I was talking to him last night and he provided me with the emails it was clear he wasn't going to bat for anyone. Even people who he met in real life. He was more concerned on keeping his status on Rivals IMO. Which if that is what he wants. Fine.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note to self; Nod is no fun
Nod is amazing...truly. I'm talking in a nuts sewn back on after getting stomped by a rodeo bronco, single-handedly saving a wedding party from a rabid raccoon (breaking his ankle in the effort), chews his own rawhide, eating a sandwich arm deep in a cow's ass type of way. I was his concubine in a past life. :2cents:

HuskerBruce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't care. Even when I was talking to him last night and he provided me with the emails it was clear he wasn't going to bat for anyone. Even people who he met in real life. He was more concerned on keeping his status on Rivals IMO. Which if that is what he wants. Fine.

There is one person's testimony missing from this 201 page thread. I asked him a question. If he doesn't answer, I won't hound him about it. But I would like to know what I already know

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picked and groomed...??

Are you Rivals peeps some kinda' fag weirdos? Just tell us now so we can keep our distance.

I just read they're getting close to a vaccine for AIDs n' all...but I'd rather avoid that jailhouse homo action all together.
I mean...you may not get AIDs but the vaccine will definitely give you the autism so...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif
xBEMecb.gif

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nod is amazing...truly. I'm talking in a nuts sewn back on after getting stomped by a rodeo bronco, single-handedly saving a wedding party from a rabid raccoon (breaking his ankle in the effort), chews his own rawhide, eating a sandwich arm deep in a cow's ass type of way. I was his concubine in a past life. :2cents:
Just don't challenge him to a game of cornhole...it's not what you think...:eek:

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do not recall telling him about the TCU board. That doesn't mean I didn't as I may have while drinking, but I do not remember doing so.

You gotta remember, if this theory is true, I was duped more than anyone else. I seriously considered the guy my friend. I mean for crying out loud, he stayed at my house for nearly a week this fall. To be honest, I still struggle a bit coming to terms with it all.

That's why my suggestion is to move on.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday midday to you folks. I spent part of last night exploring this site. It's freaking huge and can be a little intimidating, like hotdog in a hallway huge. Lol I suggest that some of us, myself included, get out and meet some of the natives in other areas of the site. It would be the right thing to do with our new host. There is a whole bunch out there. Go try to enjoy it. RTR!!!
I'm still looking for their metal working forum. They seem to have everything but that

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post made me feel funny inside. I think it moved...

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not recall telling him about the TCU board. That doesn't mean I didn't as I may have while drinking, but I do not remember doing so.

You gotta remember, if this theory is true, I was duped more than anyone else. I seriously considered the guy my friend. I mean for crying out loud, he stayed at my house for nearly a week this fall. To be honest, I still struggle a bit coming to terms with it all.

That's why my suggestion is to move on.
Ahhhhh.....guy stays a week at your house with you, and you want it all to go away. Got ya. :suds:

Reactions: gob
Status
Not open for further replies.