• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure im lost when I predicted this to happen. lol

Good - throw a party for yourself. Just proves my previous pt that you care way more about being rt than the success of the Redskins. BTW - you were basically one of millions who had a feeling that it would get to this pt so please don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. You must really be one insecure guy if you seek validation from a forum like this one.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The person that nailed this from the start was shark. :thumb:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this so hard to understand? The Redskins basically only offered Cousins $29M extra totally guaranteed money on their final offer. No QB or their agent would accept those terms. Only someone who worships Snyder/Allen (or hates Cousins) would view this differently.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know guys, not sure why you keep arguing with the village idiot. :noidea:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know guys, not sure why you keep arguing with the village idiot. :noidea:
This is the most astute observation posted on this board in a long while. I'm as guilty as anyone. He is the village idiot. In probably every village he visits.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good pt - probably is a byproduct of frustration on my part. I just can't believe that there are still Redskins fans who continually defend Bruce Allen & Snyder, but you are correct.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't predict anything most of us didn't expect.

The difference is you thought the FO would make a fair offer...the rest didn't.

Assume the position for Bruce.

I never said that

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

idiot? lol. you are guys are nuts. I predicted this and you still want to argue with me. neither party wanted a deal. still cant get that through your heads.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good - throw a party for yourself. Just proves my previous pt that you care way more about being rt than the success of the Redskins. BTW - you were basically one of millions who had a feeling that it would get to this pt so please don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. You must really be one insecure guy if you seek validation from a forum like this one.

NOt at all. Why hating on me when skinsdad says there was going to be a deal? skindsdad was wrong and you still wont admit it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most astute observation posted on this board in a long while. I'm as guilty as anyone. He is the village idiot. In probably every village he visits.

so I guess skinsdad is a genius b/c he didn't predict it at all. lol

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I guess skinsdad is a genius b/c he didn't predict it at all. lol

Again - who cares who is/was rt or wrong? All I care about is what is best for the Redskins & yes Allen has made some good moves recently, but I also see a lot of bad & underhanded moves being made by this guy & it kind of makes me sick. Not sure why you are so concerned about being rt on these matters. You also always seemed inclined to want to blame Cousins for a lot of this but constantly want to defend Allen.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would bet denver ends up with him
There's very little chance that'll happen b/c Denver lacks the necessary cap space in 2018 and 2019 to make a competitive offer.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again - who cares who is/was rt or wrong? All I care about is what is best for the Redskins & yes Allen has made some good moves recently, but I also see a lot of bad & underhanded moves being made by this guy & it kind of makes me sick. Not sure why you are so concerned about being rt on these matters. You also always seemed inclined to want to blame Cousins for a lot of this but constantly want to defend Allen.

not at all. I agree with most of this post. Im just point out even when I predict something right posters still wont give me credit. We all make predictions. Its an opinion board.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to love this little snip from Tandler on this whole mess

The problem with prioritizing your fear of cap problems over your fear of losing your quarterback is that you can always create cap room. Yes, you will pay for it down the road but if you really need money you can find it. If you really need a quarterback you can’t just pluck one off of a tree somewhere. Even throwing a tremendous amount of resources at trying to get a QB (see the RG3 trade) is no guarantee that you will find one.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media is just crucifying Allen over this. He and Snyder haven't left the team with many options after this season.

ESPN.com’s Bill Barnwell wrote an excellent piece on the repercussions of Washington’s failures with Cousins and suggested this: trade Cousins now before you lose him for a 2019 compensatory third-round pick. One of Barnwell’s proposals involves the 49ers trading Brian Hoyer and a second-round pick to the Redskins for Cousins.

--My comment--Barnwell seems to have forgotten that trading KC now won’t get the Skins much value in return b/c the new team (49ers/Rams) can’t negotiation a LTD until February. There’s no guarantee that the new team would get to keep him beyond one year.

From the Sporting news:
Kirk Cousins sticks with Redskins' tag, set up for 49ers' gold
"Kirk Cousins is happy to earn his $23.94 million guaranteed playing under the Redskins' franchise tag again. The quarterback and team officials, as expected, failed to hammer out a long-term deal before Monday's 4 p.m. ET deadline for him to stay in Washington beyond the 2017 season.

That means Cousins, who would be ludicrously expensive to tag for a third straight offseason, will be a free agent in 2018. Well, sort of.

It just means the 49ers can start drawing up his new six-year contract anytime now.

It doesn't matter if Cousins doesn't play as well [in 2017] as he has the past two seasons. As long as he doesn't have a major injury in the Teddy Bridgewater vein, he will be a 49er."

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's very little chance that'll happen b/c Denver lacks the necessary cap space in 2018 and 2019 to make a competitive offer.

Maybe not but is there any sweeter revenge than going somewhere and competing for a SB. With KC, I believe they do.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking with 106.7 The Fan, Kirk Cousins said he did not make a counter offer to the Redskins because he "needed more time" to assess the organization.

The Redskins did very publicly -- and haphazardly -- reshuffle the front office this offseason, but Cousins certainly would have signed on the dotted line if the organization made him an acceptable offer, a fact he acknowledged later in the interview. "If the best we can get is a two-year deal, I might as well just keep playing on one-year deals," Cousins said about the Redskins' self-reported offer. Despite all that has happened including the team president attempting to drag him through the mud on Monday, Cousins said his "first choice" is to remain in Washington and did not rule out signing a long-term deal with the team. That is a story for after the season, however, and Cousins said his focus now "is on playing football."

Source: 106.7 The Fan
Jul 18 - 10:36 AM

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idiot? lol. you are guys are nuts. I predicted this and you still want to argue with me. neither party wanted a deal. still cant get that through your heads.

Yes. You are an idiot. It has nothing to do with being right...most of us were. You are an idiot because you keep saying KC didn't want a deal. He has never said anything remotely similar to that. That is what you can't get through your head.

NOt at all. Why hating on me when skinsdad says there was going to be a deal? skindsdad was wrong and you still wont admit it.

We are hating on you because you keep saying the same tired lie.

Dad will absolutely admit it because it isn't about being right or wrong. He only thought KC would get signed because he credited the FO with an iota of intelligence. He made a mistake there. Hell, early on, I thought there is no way we screw this up. I too was wrong. I just changed my opinion before him.

not at all. I agree with most of this post. Im just point out even when I predict something right posters still wont give me credit. We all make predictions. Its an opinion board.

We admit you were right about KC not being resigned. Has anybody denied that? Congrats. You are part of the majority that predicted it.

You are still too stupid to realize that isn't why we are giving you crap. We are giving you crap because you don't place 100% of the blame on the FO for not even offering a fair deal.

WAIT...DO YOU HEAR THAT.

Dean...BRUCE IS CALLING FOR YOU.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. You are an idiot. It has nothing to do with being right...most of us were. You are an idiot because you keep saying KC didn't want a deal. He has never said anything remotely similar to that. That is what you can't get through your head.

We are hating on you because you keep saying the same tired lie.

Dad will absolutely admit it because it isn't about being right or wrong. He only thought KC would get signed because he credited the FO with an iota of intelligence. He made a mistake there. Hell, early on, I thought there is no way we screw this up. I too was wrong. I just changed my opinion before him.

We admit you were right about KC not being resigned. Has anybody denied that? Congrats. You are part of the majority that predicted it.

You are still too stupid to realize that isn't why we are giving you crap. We are giving you crap because you don't place 100% of the blame on the FO for not even offering a fair deal.

WAIT...DO YOU HEAR THAT.

Dean...BRUCE IS CALLING FOR YOU.

why the insults? I told you what I thought about the topic. Thank you for admitting that I was right. good job gk.