• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RichRod

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine the game in a couple years if Roots is the HC at VT?

My gawd the hate fest would be glorious. I actually hope that happens

I don't!! But if it did, our upcoming games would certainly have some (totally unnecessary) fuel thrown on the fire.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RichRod ship long sailed. Not so sure RichRod's offense would stand up in the Big 10 as proven by his stint at Michigan. I still say if Kirk Herbstreet kept the talks between Michigan and Les Miles quiet, the Michigan job may not have been available for RR. I would 2nd, or 3rd, the Manchin comment.

Right or wrong, I think DH will be given this season and probably the next 2 seasons. While Lyons has no ties to DH, I can't see a change unless the program totally collapses or a proven HC comes knocking, excluding RR. I know some like Doc, but there is something about him I don't care for. I guess something similar to Poppy, but Poppy at least has his reasons.
I do not like Doc as HC, either, Mad, he is a great recruiter, but suffers from a lack of effective gameplanning, and does not do well at developing talent, If Doc is the choice, keep Holgorsen......... I say we will see Holgorsen on our sidelines next year, with some forced changes in assistants, I think we will not see 'Efore back, and there WILL be an OC. I am starting to worry, I am agreeing with you guys too much lately!!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not like Doc as HC, either, Mad, he is a great recruiter, but suffers from a lack of effective gameplanning, and does not do well at developing talent, If Doc is the choice, keep Holgorsen......... I say we will see Holgorsen on our sidelines next year, with some forced changes in assistants, I think we will not see 'Efore back, and there WILL be an OC. I am starting to worry, I am agreeing with you guys too much lately!!

In his defense Id like to see who Doc would bring in as assistants with Big12 money backing him that could change the game planning. I think you might be right about Dana and next year, at least right now, if we tank after TCU then I will feel differently but then... We could beat TCU and finish the season strong too and get some good asst. coaches off of the sure to be wild coaching carousel that is going be spinning this off season.

I just know this, Im sick of feeling this way and want us to beat TCU's a@@.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea if RichRod does wind up back in Morgantown he needs to leave Casteel in the desert like he left him in Morgantown when he left for Michigan.

If I ever see the 3-3-5 again it will be too soon....Including Thursday night :laugh:

Talk like that may bring Jeighmonee back to the board. He loved to defend how Casteel ran the 3-3-5.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is some of those guys? Jeigh, DC, Voice, and others.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have all met in the middle "grey" ground!!!! We are all Mounties to the core after all.:thumb:

I don't think anyone no matter what their point of view has ever been would disagree....