• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 says Wentz

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the whole team plays better with TH behind center.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they love how competitive TH is.

I think they are finding an identity with guys like TH, Terry, BRob, Curl, Forrest, Allen and Payne. They don't look like they expect they are going to lose now. I don't know how much comes from the coaching staff ..... now they just need to get rid of the owner.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean it isnt black and white type thing like you want to make it out to be its a shade of gray

qbs are not the sole reason for wins and losses , the whole team is . most people have discovered that years ago but you havent unless it suits your purpose

you hate KC the player so all losses are his fault and all wins are on the TEAM

you do the same with falco , all wins are on the team all losses are on falco , why ? you dont like either for different reasons

with KC you wanted these magical 1st rounders and didnt get them so he was a dick

with falco he makes the justification of the wince deal untenable so he is now a dick . and if the trade wasnt needed then god forbid DUKE was right , as well as others and you cant save face

but you can save face by simply saying you were wrong about the deal and own the misread . eat the crow and move on . i have had to with debates i have had with you

reasonable people KNOW neither wince or falco are THE GUY

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean it isnt black and white type thing like you want to make it out to be its a shade of gray

qbs are not the sole reason for wins and losses , the whole team is . most people have discovered that years ago but you havent unless it suits your purpose

you hate KC the player so all losses are his fault and all wins are on the TEAM

you do the same with falco , all wins are on the team all losses are on falco , why ? you dont like either for different reasons

with KC you wanted these magical 1st rounders and didnt get them so he was a dick

with falco he makes the justification of the wince deal untenable so he is now a dick . and if the trade wasnt needed then god forbid DUKE was right , as well as others and you cant save face

but you can save face by simply saying you were wrong about the deal and own the misread . eat the crow and move on . i have had to with debates i have had with you

reasonable people KNOW neither wince or falco are THE GUY

that is not the point. Why you keep bringing up KC. It is a black or white thing. Which QB gives us the best chance to win. RR and Turner have to answer that question this week

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is not the point. Why you keep bringing up KC. It is a black or white thing. Which QB gives us the best chance to win. RR and Turner have to answer that question this week
It is exactly the point .

right now falco is doing it against better teams

that could change but right now it’s falcos team

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is exactly the point .

right now falco is doing it against better teams

that could change but right now it’s falcos team

Do you mean it could be TH this week and Wentz the following Week? I mean we are playing the Texans this week., Should be a win.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean it could be TH this week and Wentz the following Week? I mean we are playing the Texans this week., Should be a win.
the eagles and most of us thought the commanders were a sure win . nothing is a sure thing with this team

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the eagles and most of us thought the commanders were a sure win . nothing is a sure thing with this team

True but this is the worst team in the league. Can we finally get a blowout win. Jesus.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they love how competitive TH is.

I think they are finding an identity with guys like TH, Terry, BRob, Curl, Forrest, Allen and Payne. They don't look like they expect they are going to lose now. I don't know how much comes from the coaching staff ..... now they just need to get rid of the owner.
Speaking of the coaching staff. I've had no problem criticizing the shit out of em so I need to give ssome props here. Other than the 2nd qt when the Skins ass paddled the Broncos in the Super Bowl. I'm not sure I or anyone else could've scripted a better 1st half than what the offense had against the Eagles. Sure, their 1st possession stated off like a train wreck, but after that they were damn near flawless. That was an outstanding called 1st half n the 3rd qt wasn't too bad either by Turner. It shocked me, for real, at how competent the offense was called by Turner n operated by Taylor especially that last drive on Slye's 58 yarder which was a thing of beauty to watch. Kudos to Slye as well. Most impressive FG kicking by a Skins kicker in well over a decade n I'm not playin. I thought he missed that 32 yarder for a second, but he nailed that 55 like a champ.

And the defense which I thought was kinda shakey most of the night came up aces when it needed to at the end of the game. I can't front though. St Juste scares the shit outta me, It seemed like every big pass play the Eagles had to a WR St Juste was being burned. And the kid has got to keep his hands to himself That forced fumble he had was HUGE.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 is no credible source but apparently, he is flip-flopping here. For the record, he has no credibility in my opinion. I find it funny that he makes a bold comment and then backs off a week later...LOL