• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 Ranked 13 in Jaws QB Ratings

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like you probably fit the description of the person they describe in the first paragraph. :rollseyes:

The guys who put together that article have also done many more comparisons on twitter that show what any educated football fan should be able to see plainly, that these plays are the same plays that have been run for years by Mike Shanahan, Kubiak and now Kyle. With slight variances. Yes, the wrinkle of the read option has been thrown in.

Last edited by a moderator:

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are truly one of those people who when faced with solid football discourse that challenges your troll bias, you yell "homer".

Nice use of the "I know you are but what am I?" retort. Haven't seen an adult use it since my ESPN days.

Feel free to tell me the differences between the Redskin offense and the Houston offense though.

I already did. Twice.

It was countered with such substantiated claims such as, "no."

Rather than throwing thinly veiled insults my way

They're not thinly veiled insults. I never insulted you. If you feel insulted it has more to do with your sensitivity and emotional investment in something that is pretty benign.

say something that would actually be solid football discourse.

I have been. For pages. There mere fact you asking for it now speaks volumes of your debating abilities.

And all you've done is form your opinions by going to pro football focus or some other stat site and regurgitate your own cherry picked statistics.

It's NFL's and ESPN's stats pages. And I love how you are now pulling another "I know you are but what am I?" by claiming I'm cherry picking.

Your posting style is rich with sophomoric shortcomings.

And whine about homerism when someone posts stats that counter yours.

Your third "I know you are but what am I?" retort in one post.

Nice trifecta.

Sorry I accidentally tread upon certain sensitivities and (apparent) fragile emotions of yours over the Redskins/NFL. I'll try to be more conscious of them from now on.

I promise.

btw - are you still searching for the posts where (as you claim) I disparaged RGIII? Or are you completely ignoring that as well? :)