• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 Ranked 13 in Jaws QB Ratings

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what the issue is then, skinsdad. Maybe you should try PMing one of the mods to see if they can help you out. Sorry you're having an issue with it.

thanks no big deal , maybe the size is too much but i am not computer savy enough to fix it :suds:

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell do you know he wouldn't do good in those other offenses? You don't I actually think he is gonna be great passing from the pocket in a conventional offense, the guy has the smarts....

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw his review today of Wilson who he ranked one spot higher. Without specifically mentioning him he made numerous references to RG3. I honestly believe that Jaws dislikes RG3 & the Skins. Oh well - his problem.

Fuck Jaws, how many SB's did he win again?

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to think Jaws knew what he was talking about until I saw his horrendous assesment of RG3. Even Cowboy fans would agree that ranking is pure stupidity.

:wtf2::lame::bullshit:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 runs the offense better than Schaub does.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
houston's offense is all about the running game, no one cares about schaub.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if jaws puts flacco in the top four im gonna kick him in his old man balls.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
houston's offense is all about the running game, no one cares about schaub.

It's all about the running game and play action. Which Schaub is quickly becoming the master of.

But apparently the Skins offense and Houston's offense is identical according to Warpath. I still contend he heard that snippet on a local sports talk show and has just been regurgitating it endlessly in RGIII's defense.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if jaws puts flacco in the top four im gonna kick him in his old man balls.

You know he is going to be in the top 5. Jaws always blows in the wind and a SB win/MVP is one of the biggest gusts.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about the running game and play action. Which Schaub is quickly becoming the master of.

But apparently the Skins offense and Houston's offense is identical according to Warpath. I still contend he heard that snippet on a local sports talk show and has just been regurgitating it endlessly in RGIII's defense.

Nope... you aren't a troll at all.

Go educate yourself.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope... you aren't a troll at all.

Go educate yourself.

lol "troll" card again.

Is that your only retort now?

Are you going to call martinez a troll for disagreeing with your somewhat ignorant slant?

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol "troll" card again.

Is that your only retort now

Just calling it the way it is. You bring up my name claiming I formed an opinion based off a local radio show to instigate. You are trolling, plain and simple.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know he is going to be in the top 5. Jaws always blows in the wind and a SB win/MVP is one of the biggest gusts.
his love for flacco is fucking annoying. just because he did good in the playoffs and won a superbowl doesnt make him better than manning brady rodgers and brees.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his love for flacco is fucking annoying. just because he did good in the playoffs and won a superbowl doesnt make him better than manning brady rodgers and brees.

There's no way that, even Jaws, puts Flacco ahead of those 4.

IMO those 4 are interchangeable as the best QBs in the NFL right now.

We'll see how much Jaws blows in the wind, I guess.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just calling it the way it is. You bring up my name claiming I formed an opinion based off a local radio show to instigate. You are trolling, plain and simple.

You truly are one of "those" that just cries "troll" whenever faced with solid football discourse that happens to challenge your homer bias.

You might want to actually consult with the admins and mods of this board on what they consider "trolling" before you become completely unhinged.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You truly are one of "those" that just cries "troll" whenever faced with solid football discourse that happens to challenge your homer bias.

You might want to actually consult with the admins and mods of this board on what they consider "trolling" before you become completely unhinged.

You are truly one of those people who when faced with solid football discourse that challenges your troll bias, you yell "homer".

Feel free to tell me the differences between the Redskin offense and the Houston offense though. Rather than throwing thinly veiled insults my way, say something that would actually be solid football discourse. Claiming it is very different than doing it. And all you've done is form your opinions by going to pro football focus or some other stat site and regurgitate your own cherry picked statistics. And whine about homerism when someone posts stats that counter yours.