• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 needs to stfu

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I mean that in the nicest way. I got to thinking about this most recent Shanahan/RG3 "controversy" and I realized Griffin, the Skins, and our sanity would all be better off if he just kept quiet till the season starts. He seems like a good kid, and his politeness means he'll answer all the media's questions. But its obvious its backfiring on him because the media will run rampant with even the slightest discrepancy in one of his answers. He just needs to stop being so nice and tell them to fuck off because he already answered their questions. No need for daily press conferences. A simple "we're targeting week 1" followed by "I already answered that" is all that is necessary

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's handled the press fine IMO. All he said is that he's raring to go. He can't control some attention grabbing headlines. That is all this is.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's handled the press fine IMO. All he said is that he's raring to go. He can't control some attention grabbing headlines. That is all this is.

Not really. He's having like daily press conferences which is unnecessary. And they're trying to drum up shit because a couple of times he's said "he understands the plan is and is on board" and then says "I don't get it". Just stop talking. Sharks can't eat if there's no chum in the water

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better way to handle it is ... "If you misconstrue anything I say, I will never allow you to interview me again..."

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He most likely doesn't control his press availability.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins probably figure any news is good for business ala Jerry Jones

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the dirtbags in the nfl you feel the need to target RGIII? He is a young kid that is still a better role model than 90% of the nfl. He will learn and he is already an asset to the league

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 has gotta be the most overrated thing the NFL has ever seen. Here's a player in Wilson that shatters RG KNEES performance by nearly breaking the single season TD record after being benched a couple times late in the season, but all we focus on is RG KNEE.

This overrated f*** will be out of the league in a few years. Burn in hell RG KNEE.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at a Seahawks fan talking shit on RG3

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at a Seahawks fan talking shit on RG3

What does me being a Seahawk fan have anything to do with it? The Redskins didn't beat the Seahawks last year... and the whole "OMG RG3 was owning Seattle!" is just stupid.. how'd that work out for the Falcons in the second half?

Stop posting dumb comments. RG Knee is an overrated scrub. I said this the MOMENT this kid was drafted and during the mock drafts. RG Knee would try to do too much with his legs and he'd be a bust. That doesn't mean I'm always right. I hated the Wilson pick for Seattle and thought it was a waste of a 3rd rounder and that worked out great.

Either way, RG Knee was a dumb pick by the Skins, he'll be an injury nag all his career and defenses are going to quickly figure him out. Predicting a mid 80s rating this year, Skins go 7-9 and come back down to earth with RG Knee, who is the great savior apparently.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he blows your QB out of the water. There's no comparison and you're a shitty troll. Be fucking entertaining for fucks sakes.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't responding to much substance, so I didn't feel the need to go out of my way.
I've seen the movie but didn't memorize it. Have a good night sir.

Fair enough including your comment about 'much substance' (there was none lol).

/offers hand shake

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey since you're up, let's get this back to football. How do you feel about the Boys this year? I've been tearing up with them in a custom Madden 08 mod (all the latest rooks+agents).

Really like the Boys offense. Big BIG question mark I have on their team though is safeties. How do you feel they're gong to do?

Assuming you have some insider info considering your avatar =)

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does me being a Seahawk fan have anything to do with it? The Redskins didn't beat the Seahawks last year... and the whole "OMG RG3 was owning Seattle!" is just stupid.. how'd that work out for the Falcons in the second half?

Stop posting dumb comments. RG Knee is an overrated scrub. I said this the MOMENT this kid was drafted and during the mock drafts. RG Knee would try to do too much with his legs and he'd be a bust. That doesn't mean I'm always right. I hated the Wilson pick for Seattle and thought it was a waste of a 3rd rounder and that worked out great.

Either way, RG Knee was a dumb pick by the Skins, he'll be an injury nag all his career and defenses are going to quickly figure him out. Predicting a mid 80s rating this year, Skins go 7-9 and come back down to earth with RG Knee, who is the great savior apparently.
I think Cousins is a really good backup QB. I don't think RG3 will rely on his legs as much but if he's forced to be an immobile pocket passer, I think he'll do just fine. If he continues to be a reckless athlete, I have no doubts Cousins will start as soon as next year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here ladies and gentlemen is the true definition of an idiot. Completely disregards facts (what happened last year) and an OPINION of what is yet to come based on an observers point of view from watching a QB in college and how he 'plays' and is required to play in the NFL.

Be entertaining? This isn't Real Housewives of Sports SportsHoopla you dork. Now I get why they created this emoticon.

:lame:

Can't help but notice your avatar of "Don't take me seriously." You might want to remove that, nobody is.

Actually, I'm a Russell Wilson fan, And an RG3 fan. You seem to have a problem.

You don't like being called a troll? Quit being a troll. Calling someone else an idiot? Reflect on your own posts.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny. Yet another insecure Seahawks fan who for some reason has to bring the whole RG3 vs. Wilson comparison into the mix. Why? Both of them probably will do well. I rarely see a Redskins fan have much to say about Wilson yet several Seahawks fans always have to say something about RG3. Whatever.